the mickey mouse whorehouse

I've always idolized Mickey Mouse. He's always been so beautiful to me. From his little button nose to his red pants, he's always been a heartstopper in my book.
That's why when I got invited to the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, you bet I didn't hesitate to say,
"HELL YES!"
I went to the door of the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and knocked three times.
"Oh, Mickey!," I exclaimed.
"Right here! Ahaaa!," he said from behind the doorway. "Well, come on in to my humble home! Aha!"
I was so excited to finally meet my idol.
"I've got to say, Mickey. I really love your work," I say.
"Why, goshhh? Thank you! Ahaaa!," Mickey exclaims. "But uhhh haha. Let's cut the funny business."
Mickey Mouse rips off his skin to reveal his ripped body with 8-pack abs and gigantic biceps.
He whips out his massive dong.
I chuckle with disbelief.
"Wow, that sure is big," I giggle.
"Haha... yeah, well.. let's just say that's a surprise tool we'll use for later," Mickey chuckles deeply.
I smirk devilishly 😏
"Take off yo clothes," Mickey Mouse says with the deepest voice I've ever heard.
I gasp. I was so startled. I'd never seen this side of Mickey. This dark side 😈
I obey and strip completely naked.
"Oh, fuck," Mickey deeply moans with pleasure at the sight of my naked body. "Let me introduce you to the rest of the gang."
He pulls a lever in the corner of the room. The whole room spins and out from the depths arises the rest of the clubhouse.
The lights turn off and the whole clubhouse turns into a rave. I feel as though I'm in some type of fever dream.
Next thing I know Donald Duck's 8-inch meat is in my butt while Goofy is facefucking me with his throbbing member. Daisy Duck is licking my tits as Mickey Mouse fucks her butt. Minnie Mouse is underneath all of us taking turns sucking dick and licking some tits.
We're having a Disney Channel original orgy.
"Oh, yeah! COME INSIDE, IT'S FUN INSIDE!," Mickey Mouse screams as he busts a fat nut in Daisy.
We switch from position to position all of us. The lights flash super fast as Scrooge McDuck deejays the rave orgy for us.
We all end up finishing at the same time.
That's when I knew...
Never meet your heroes.