meeting ur crush

It was Monday morning and I was at school. My eyes burned and my hands felt tired. I hadn't gotten any sleep last night. I couldn't stop thinking about him. His eyes, his nose, his lips, his whole body. He was gorgeous. And the thing is, he didn't even know it.
I had band first period with him. Just as I whipped out my clarinet, we made eye contact. We knew exactly what to do.
We went into the storage closet and just as I'd whipped out my clarinet, he whipped out his.
I began stroking the clarinet as my mouth began to water with agony.
"Yes, y/n. Put it in your mouth," he said.
I deepthroated the clarinet. I watched his eyes roll back as I was fingering all the right notes. I sucked and slurped on the clarinet. The noises kept getting louder and louder.
*clarinet noises*
"Ahh, yeah. Y/n, burp on it for me," he said.
I let out my nastiest belch on the clarinet. My stomach rumbled with pain and agony. I felt a thunderstorm coming out of my ass.
"Do you mind if I shit on it, too?," I said.
He moaned with agony as I said this.
"Yes! I would love it if you shat all over this hard clarinet," he screams.
I pull down my mini skirt to reveal my thong. It smells a little funky and it turns him on even more. He puts his clarinet in my ass as I aggressively shit all over it.
"Ahhh yeah, y/n. Get it, girl," he moans.
He lets out the loudest, most agonizing scream of his life as his clarinet shoots out all the right notes.
"Yeah, I love the key of A minor," he said.
"I just love A minor," I said.
"I just love minors," he said.
We giggle.
I giggled so hard that I shit all over the band storage room. The walls were caked in my feces. I heard the kids outside screaming with agony at the stench of my shit. It turned me on even more.
Just then, I felt a giant plop hit the floor. I realized he just shit, too. And this one was one for the record books. It was massive. It was the same color as his eyes... indigo. Bright indigo. Neon indigo. It was so romantic. I couldn't help but feel even more excited than I already had before.
"Yeah, I love that blue," I said.
"You'd love it even more if you shoved it in your ass," he said.
So, I shoved his indigo surprise up my butt and proceeded to spew my chromatic scale all across the band room.
My clarinet was satisfied. And so was his.
Amen.