celebrity crush

I was watching my television intently as y/c/c was being interviewed on a red carpet event. He was so pretty that I didn't know what to do with myself. I couldn't help but stare at my screen with the three A's: awe, amazement, & agony. I was starstruck and he wasn't even in the room with me.
Just then, he made eye contact with the camera. Then made eye contact with me. And, with a swig of magic and wondrous flare, he all of a sudden winked at me.
"Hi, y/n. I know you're watching this. And I just want you to know that I want you," he said.
I gasped deeply within my chest.
I was more than shocked. I was electrified. Vaporized. Taken down by a lightning bolt.
All of sudden, he jumps through my tv and into my room with his arms outspread.
"Bring it in, babe," he says.
I shit myself a little and run over to him to give him the biggest, fattest bear hug. We hug for a good 10 minutes.
Until he interrupts the hug and says, "Now for what I came here to do. Let's fuck."
So he flipped me over and pulled down my undies in a flash.
"SHIT ON MY FACE!," he screams at the top of his lungs.
"Yes, daddy," I scream with agony as I let out the stinkiest, most ratchet, most horrifying, most agonizing shit of all time.
"MORE, MORE, MORE!!," he moans with agony as brown feces cover his face.
"YES, PAPI!," I SCREAMED WITH MORE AGONY THEN BEFORE AS I MOANED. I WAS SWEATING PROFUSELY.
THEN HE FUCKED MY SHITTY ASS AGGRESSIVELY WITH HIS CLARINET.
It played a beautiful symphony.
Call that brown noise haha.
*brown noise noises*
Then we laid down and cuddled with shit covering every surface.
Just then, I heard my husband downstairs scream with agony at the stench.
That's when I knew I needed to get a divorce.