hotel room service

It was my birthday weekend. I was turning 21 years old so my parents flew with me out to Vegas.
We hit just about every casino possible. We're talkin' the Excalibur, Golden Nugget, Circus Circus, Caesar's Palace, etc. The whole shebang haha.
We were staying at the most expensive hotel in Vegas and the room service was lit 🔥
We had a pool, we had a hot tub, we had a movie theater, we had a sauna, we had it all.
I was really excited.
So, on my birthday night, I got really wasted. I couldn't even see two inches in front of me without it being blurry and fuzzy. Everything all around me was an array of oversaturated colors. The world was spinning and spinning and spinning and spinning and spinning and spinning and spinning and spinning.
So, I got back to my hotel room. When just then, the hottest mamacita pops through the doorway.
It's Pitbull.
Or should I say Titbull haha? Speaking of tit, he came into the room and said, "Hey y/n. You want me to serve you." He undresses my top to reveal my negative A cup tits.
"Yes, papi!," I exclaim with agony.
He whips out his millimeter defeater.
"Wow, I really like that," I say to him with agony. He chuckles. Hahaha.
"But... I have something even better," I say.
Just then, I whip out a cock that's bigger than his.
He chuckles even louder. Almost like Santa. Hohohoho.
"Forget about your boyfriend and meet me at the hotel room," Pitbull exclaims!
He ass fucks me like there's no tomorrow. Or should I say like there IS a tomorrow haha? It really puts a pep in my step.
"Yes, papi!," I agonizingly moan.
It really puts a pep in my step.
HE really puts a pep in my step.
THEY really put a pep in my step. And by they, I mean Pitbull.
Fun fact: Pitbull actually came out as non-binary in a 2023 interview with Cosmopolitan.
As they continue to ass fuck me, they sing 'Fireball' to me.
"I saw, I came, I conquered or should I say I saw, I conquered, I came haha," they say as they blows their load everywhere.
Just then, I hear a knock on the door.
I gasp with agony.
"That's my parents," I scream. "You better run!"
They run to the balcony speedy fast. "Before I go, baby girl, I just want you to know... the pronouns are xi/xir," xi says.
Xi jumped over the balcony, doing a front flip. Just then, I saw xim shoot spiderwebs from xirs hands.
That's when I knew, Pitbull is Spider-Man.