sexy moments with him

It was 12am on a school night. I really wasn't supposed to be up at this point. But I really couldn't stop thinking about him. He had snuck out and was driving over to my house that night. I felt my heart pound like a drum.
Badummm chhhh.
I was so scared. What if he decided he didn't like me?
Just then, I heard a tap on my window.
"Knock, knock, y/n," he said with a smile.
I opened my window to let him in. He smiled so wide that I could see the plaque built up on his wisdom teeth. He had so many cavities. It kinda turned me on.
"Hey, baby. I missed you," I said.
"Well, that's why I'm here," he chuckles like Santa Claus.
He pins me to my bed and we start to make out. I felt his throbbing member perk up against my throbbing oyster down below. I ached and quaked for him with agony.
"We can fuck like rabbits. Just say the word. And I'll be ready," he says.
"I'm ready," I said.
He unzips his pants to reveal his clarinet.
"Cool beans!," I holler at the top of my lungs at the sight of it.
"Fart on it for me, baby girl," he says.
I pull down my pants.
"Damn, that ass. If you wore a thong, you'd really have it goin' on," he said.
I pull down my thong and rip out the stinkiest, most ratchet fart of all time. It makes his dick vibrate like crazy.
*wobble wobble wobble wobble*
He moans with agony as the fart crescendos into a loud, stinky, wet symphony when all of a sudden, a brown baby boy slipped out of my ass.
I gasped. "Oops, sorry. I got a little excited," I say timidly.
He chuckles. "That turned me on."
So, I continued to shit all over his throbbing member with each turd getting bigger and bigger. Soon his member was as much of a brown baby boy as the ones spewing out of my ass at violent, agonizing speeds.
He moaned with agony and came all over my ass with agony.
With my walls completely covered in feces, I could hear my mom screaming with agony at the horrific stench emanating from my room. It turned me on even more.
"Can you shit in my ass, pookie?," I ask him.
He chuckles. "I thought you'd never ask, y/n. It's about time," he said.
He then linked his butthole to mine and dropped the fattest deuce inside my ass as I moan with agony.
I cum everywhere as shit continues to fly out of my ass.
My mom's screams of agony intensify downstairs.
"All done," I say cutely.
Then we cuddled and fell asleep next to each other. I could feel our heartbeats sync up as we fell asleep. That's when I knew I found my soulmate.

 That's when I knew I found my soulmate