my furry friend

I'm actually non-binary and I am also identifying as pansexual. I really love whenever I fart in the shower against the water and it makes a clapping noise.
There's this girl that's blonde and she's doing the Mary Poppins show with me. She can be my fantasy dream girl in my anime world. I licked her arm. She's a muscle mommy. Gave her a little sniff.
*chuckles*
I was in the bathroom and I shit it up real good. I farted and this emo girl in my class was in the stall next to me. She started screaming with agony and pain and disgust. It really turned me on. I loved it. Talalalala.
So, basically. The other day I met my soulmate in the lunchroom. He has bleach blonde hair and I really, really wanna sniff his ass. He's a furry and identifies as a therian wolf.
I licked his armpit behind the bleachers of the multi-purpose gym. It tasted kinda like what my mom's creamy onion stew tastes like. And I love my mom's creamy onion stew.
He ate my butt and told me that it tasted like diarrhea. So I shat all over his face. It turned him into a bonafide beast. He let out his inner wolf.
Awoooo.
He got up and he walked around in a circle on all fours. He pissed on my thigh to mark his territory. It really put a pep in my step.
Awwoooga. He has honkers. I love those titties. Talalalalalala.
And then I creamed and we fell asleep holding hands behind the bleachers.