hookups

I... I'm so shy. I... I always feel so awkward around other people. I never know... um... what's the word? How to act! I... I just can't look past all this agony due to my insecurities.
Last night, I confessed my love to this girl over the phone. She had blonde hair and no ass. I couldn't stop thinking about her... and that ass. Um... I really don't know what else to say... she was just... so amazing. I... I loved her.
"Um... c/n... I... I think I... I think I... oh God," I cum a little. "I think... I might.. love you."
She sighs.
"I knew this day would come," she says.
"I'm sorry but I don't feel the same way."
I gasp. I'm so shocked... I thought.. I thought she loved me, too.
"You mean... you don't love me???," I exclaim with agony. "I mean... I get it. Who could ever love someone as... UGLY.. and... DISGUSTING as me?"
I shit my pants a little bit with nerves and agony.
"I just... I wish I could be there... and... hold you close," I say with agony.
"I'm so sorry. But I don't feel the same way," she says.
"AHHHH!," I scream. I abruptly hang up with anger and agony.
"I'm calling the sex hotline!," I scream with agony.
I dial the number: 1-(900)-SEX-NOWW.
"This is 1-(900)-SEX-NOWW. This is Catherine speaking," a lady with a sexy voice whispers over the phone.
"Hook me up with a girl who looks just like Jenna Ortega! A black-haired, Latina mommy with a fat ass, fat thighs, and the hugest tits you can find! NOWWW!," I holler.
"Okay, daddy. Genie, does as you wish," Catherine says.
She redirects me to a hot babe with a sweet voice.
"This is Clara speaking. Your hot Latina dream," a girl with the sweetest voice mumbles.
"MY HEART... I LOVED HER... AHHHHHH," I scream with agony.
"Do you need me to take your mind off her, baby boy?," she says cutely.
"Yes, come over immediately," I say.

~30 minutes later~

She arrives. She looks just like Jenna Ortega. Just like what I've fantasized about.
"Hey... um... weird question... but I really need someone to... peg the shit out of me right now," I say with agony.
She pulls out the fattest dildo I've ever seen and shoves it in my ass.
It gets me so excited, I shit on it a little.
But that little shit leads to even more shit. And even more shit leads to even more. And even more leads to the most shit. And the most shit leads to infinite shit. And infinite shit leads to even more infinite shit. And so on and so forth. I can't stop shitting. As she's pegging me, I cry thinking about her. I just can't stop thinking about her.
"C/N!!! I LOVED YOU!!," I scream with agony while being brutally pegged.
"I LOVED YOU!," I scream as my tears run down my face and I cum everywhere.
Clara pulls the shitty dildo out of my ass and leaves.
The deed was done but she didn't end up helping me take my mind off her. I need her.

 I need her