toucan sam x tony the tiger

I am Toucan Sam, a notorious cereal icon and apart of the International Cereal Society Incorporated.
I've always had the hots for my boss... but... I- I didn't know how to tell him. I was sooo nervous uwu
My boss... is.... is... god... I'm so shy 🙈 🥺👉👈
He's-
Tony the Tiger. And he's an absolute fucking baddie 🥵
I couldn't handle the AGONY anymore. I had to get him in my pants haha 🥵🥵🥵🥵
I had to feel that ass in between my beak.
"Hey, b-b-b-boss teeheee uwu... I was wondering... could you... eat my... butt... like... king tut?," I said to Tony with agony.
"Haha, c'mere little baby boy. I thought you'd never ask," he says with a GLEAMING smirk.
He pulls down my pants to reveal my feathery fat ass.
"Haha... love that ass," Tony exclaims agonizingly.
He begins to eat my ass and it feels so good as he munches and crunches that I can't hold it in anymore. I- I really had to fucking dookie.
"Oh, no!," I exclaimed with agony.
"What is it?," Tony asks.
"JUST KEEP EATING!," I scream. "Hope ya like Cocoa Puffs, boss 😏"
I proceed to shit everywhere.
"Oops, silly me 😊," I say.
"OH, GOD!!," Tony screams with agony. "DO IT AGAIN!"
I proceed to let my Cocoa Puffs fly when all of a sudden... it got a little intense.
"FUCK, GET READY FOR THE FRUITY PEBBLES!!," I scream as he's eating my shitty butt.
I steamy batch of multicolored shit flies from my ass like a rainbow.
"Happy Pride Month haha," I say with rainbows still spewing out of my ass.
Shortly after that, I orgasm joyfully. Call that a Cheerio haha.
"That was amazing!! Next time we're gonna have to get Captain Crunch in on the action haha 😉," Tony the Tiger exclaims.
"Haha just know... I can always be the Fruit Loops to your Toucan Sam," I say with agony.
That's when I knew...
Tony isn't the only Tiger in my pants that night.