eating cheeks

I am a boy with a dream. My dreams to be a model. Help me achieve my dream.
Or don't... it's up to you.
Anyway, I'm in high school. I've been rotating between the same two girfliends since middle school.
Caty and Barbara.
Caty is a fine, blonde piece of ass. Barbara is a firey brunette with a kick.
Both of them are furries and best friends. Let's just say we've had more than a few threesomes haha.
One day, I wanted to do something bold. To achieve another dream outside of being a model. A dream of cheeks. More specifically... eating cheeks.
You see, at the time, I wasn't dating either Caty or Barbara. We were in a limbo stage of being fine but not together.
So I made my move. In the school stairwell, I whipped out my dong.
"Hey, Caty!," I say vivaciously. "Like what you see?"
That's when she went full beast mode. She really let her alpha side shine ✨
She howled like a wolf.
Awooooooooooooooo! 🐺
She pulled down her panties to reveal her chocolate starfish surprise.
I began to fuck her ass with the ferocity of an alpha wolf in heat.
"Ahhh, fuuuuckkkkk!," I say as my eyes roll to the back of my head. I have gone fully primal.
Just then, Barbara comes from behind me unexpectedly. She shoves her spare dildo up my butt.
"Make it three??," she whispers in my ear.
"OoOooOooOoohhHhh, yeahhh," I cream submissively with agony.
She begins to butt fuck me as I butt fuck Caty.
I bust everywhere. All across the stairwell is a new generation of me... if you know what I mean 😉
"Okay... I just have one last request," I whimper with agony. "Let me... eat y'all's booty cheeks."
They both bend over standing next to each other. I have a beautiful view of both of chocolate starfish. Or should I sayyy... Neapolitan starfish??
I took a bite.
Mmmm strawberry! The pink of their ass had flavors unimaginable....
Mmmm vanilla! The white of their bare ass cheeks had a special little... swirl....
Mmmm chocolate! The shit in their unwashed asses really had a kick!!
Mmmm a new flavor!
Pistachio... maybe slightly Superman flavored?? A swirl of colors from deep within their booty holes really provided an extra dimension to the flavors! The juices!!! Mmmmmm 😋
I loved it!
Munch, munch, munch. Crunch, crunch, crunch.
I loved every minute of this booty munching experience.
That's when I knew...
I love eating cheeks.