astrosex

I am an astronaut inside of the International Space Station. I never thought I was really cut out for the job. Sure, I graduated Valedictorian at the age of 11, got my first degree at MIT by the age of 13, know how to play over 37 instruments, know over 100 languages, have a weighted GPA of 10.05 because I took 22 AP classes and 13 dual enrollment classes, have a PhD in seven separate fields, played every sport that my high school offered and was ranked the best out of all the students multiple times, got scholarships in every sport that I played, and consistently won every beauty pageant I ever attended. But that doesn't mean anything. I'm still not good at like anything and I'm really not fit for a task like this.
But here I am, looking down at the earth, wondering if this all even matters. Are we all just floating in space waiting for death to come or is death already here & waiting for us? Do the stars know they die? Do they know anything at all? Are they, like us, scared of the imminent suction of death? Or are they, similarly to us, mindless?
Anyways, I was really fucking horny one day on the ISS and there's this really hot Russian cosmonaut begging to get ass fucked by my spare dildo.
So, I made my move. I put on my strap on. I floated over to his pod.
"Hey, handsome," I say to him. "Like what you see?"
"God DAMN. That dildo is massive," he says with the cutest smile upon his face.
I pulled down his space suit.
"We might be in space but just know I'm not going to give you any space until you shit on it, baby boy," I say as I stick my strap on dildo up his ass. "Be a good boy."
He moans with agony. "Yes, papi!," he agonizingly screams with agony.
He quickly shits all over the dildo and chunks of shit float throughout the Russian unit of the ISS.
I hear his pod mates scream with agony at the horrific site of shit chunks floating throughout the air. The stench is immaculate and fills the ISS with agony.
I fuck his ass so hard that we float all the way to the U.S. unit of the ISS.
"Now that Russia ate their brownies, let's let the U.S. get a slice, too," I say with agony as I ass fuck him harder with my dildo as shit continues to fly from his ass.
"YES, PAPI," he screams louder and louder with agony.
Both American and Russian voices shriek in horror and agony as shit chunks cake the walls of the ISS.
My little Russian piece of ass shoots his load everywhere and it blends with the shit to create an Oreo surprise.
After he moans with agony to let me know he's finished, we cuddle midair.
We're surrounded by the screams of agony of our fellow astronauts.
I whisper in my beautiful crushes ear, "America and Russia might not agree on a lot of things but right now they're unanimous with one emotion: agony."

"