sick days

I have bronchitis right now and my throat is so swollen & irritated. I wanted to go hang out with my friends so bad but my doctor told me if I hung around any of them they'd get bronchitis and die so I couldn't do that :(
So basically, I was so sad and sick and alone. My temperature spiked to over 110°. So, I took an Advil to bring it down. My body was achy, I was starting to get dizzy, and overall I just felt like shit.
When, all of a sudden, I felt a tap on my window.
*tap tap*
I looked up to see that it was y/c/n.
I ran excitedly over to my window.
"Oh, my God, y/c/n! What are you doing here?," I exclaimed. "You're not supposed to be here. I'm sick!"
I opened the window to let him in.
"I thought I'd cure your illness," he said as he climbed in through the window.
"Oh, stop," I blushed. "And how the hell are you gonna do that?"
"Tsk tsk tsk," he said. "Silly girl."
He put his thumb on my lip and rested the rest of his fingers on my chin.
"I'm gonna make you all mine tonight," he said. He leaned in to kiss my nose. "You're my four course meal."
I moaned with agony and pleasure. "Do anything you want to me, y/c/n," I said softly.
"Get down on your knees," he whispered in my ear.
"Yes, papi," I said.
I get down on my knees and he undoes his belt. He reveals his 8-inch long throbbing member. I blush violently and laugh.
"Put it in your mouth for me," he says.
I put it in my mouth and he starts to face fuck me.
"Damn, girl. Your throat is hella fucking tight. What's wrong with you?," he exclaims.
"Sorry... it's.. my... bronch... i... tis," I say in between thrusts into my mouth. "I... have... throat... in... fla... mma... tion."
"Damn, you should get throat inflammation more often. The tightness feels so good," he moans as he thrusts harder.
He finishes in my throat.
"Zoo wee mama!," he exclaims. "That felt so good."
We cuddled up in bed with each other. I softly kissed him on the lips.
"I love you, baby," I whispered.
"I love you, t-," he cut off.
He collapsed into my lap.
Then he went into cardiac arrest. That's when I knew.
My bronchitis has killed him, just like the doctors had said.
Where do I hide the body? 😬😬