gf/bf sex encounters

I eagerly wait by the window for my beautiful girlfriend.
On the outside, our relationship looks normal. But on the inside, we have a dark secret.
She pulls up to my house and I moan with agony. I'm so excited for her to come up to my room so we can fuck like rabbits.
I greet her at my front door.
"Hey, c/n. I missed you, baby girl," I say.
I kiss her nonexistent lips at the front door and we hold hands all the way up the stairs to my room. We can hear my dad snoring like a lawn mower from miles away.
When we get in my room, I close the door and we immediately start making out.
"By the way, let's make one thing clear. You're gonna give me head. You're gonna give me head," I say with agony.
"Yes, y/n. Anything for my baby boy," she exclaims.
"What can I do to butter your muffin?," I say.
"Well... I was thinkin'," she starts to say as she unbuttons her jeans. "Before I give you head, you first."
She drops her jeans on the floor to reveal our dark secret. She has the most massive, excruciatingly, agonizingly huge cock in the world.
"Yep, I've gotta hit that," I moan with agony.
As I give her head, she moans with agony. As I'm getting brutally face fucked, I fart a little but she doesn't hear it.
She pulls it out and I begin to unleash my beast next. As my massive, 7-inch cock is whipped out of my pants, she whips out one that's bigger than mine. As I face fuck her, she strokes her own cock.
"Damn, girl. I didn't realize how goated your throat was," I exclaim with agony.
As I cum down her throat, she cums everywhere.
We chuckle like Santa.
"Hey, I know this might be a... weird question.. but like.. could I... see your... tits?," I say.
"They're really not much to look at," she says.
She pulls up her shirt to reveal her massive negative A cups. Her chest is practically inverted into her body. Same with that ass, by the way.
"Not much to look at??," I exclaim with agony. "You're getting me kinda excited," I chuckle.
We both start chuckling. I start strumming her nipple with agony because she cut off the other one.
"God, I'm so glad you're my cousin," I say.