student-teacher conference

I am a Spanish teacher at the high school by my house. I usually don't feel things towards my students. But this was different.
He was blonde with eyes the color of shit. He had a gorgeous face and a gorgeous body. He was a senior and he had a great build. He was the captain of the football team. I loved watching him kick those balls.
'I wish he would kick my balls like that,' I think silently to myself.
One day, I mustered up the courage to talk to him. I was so nervous that a few farts slipped out of my ass. It stank.
P.U.
"Hey, c/n. Is it possible for you to stay after school today so we can look at that Spanish test?," I ask and wink.
He smirks. "Yes, daddy," he whimpers under his breath.
"See you then," I say.

~3 hours later~

He walks into my classroom. I give him a wink and a smirk.
"You ready for me to teach you that lesson?," I say.
"I was thinking we'd uno reverse it and I'd teach you the lessons this time," he says.
"Okay... put in my ass!," I moan with agony.
I pull down my pants and unleash the biggest, baddest, most horrible fart all over his clarinet because of my nerves and agony.
"Zooooooo weeeee mamaaaa!," he exclaims with agony. "That smells like straight shit."
"Sorry, daddy," I whimper with agony.
"It turned me on even more," he exclaims as he spanks my ass.
I moan with pure agony as he continues to spank my ass with agony.
"Do it again," he says.
"Yes, papi," I say with agony as he slips his clarinet in my ass.
While he's fucking my ass, I rip the juiciest ass all over his clarinet. The fart stinks up the whole classroom with agony. I hear the janitors downstairs scream with agony at the horrific stench coming from my classroom.
"Shit on it," he says.
"Yes, papi!," I cream- I mean... I scream with agony as I shat all over his clarinet as he shoves it in and shoves it out rapidly with agonizing speeds.
"Turn around so I can cum on your face," he exclaims.
I turn around and his shit covered clarinet spews out his delicious, white, and now brown delicacy. He shoves his shit-covered clarinet down my throat and I taste each flavor with delight.
"I can taste the chimichangas I had for dinner last night!," I exclaim with agony.
"Yesss," he moans.
I love the taste of the flavors.
"I can smell the fish you had last night," he says to me.
"I didn't have fish last night, papi," I say with agony.
He chuckles. "I guess it's just that's just your dick cheese!," he jokes.
I laugh so loud that I shit my pants a little.
I hear the janitors screams get louder and louder. I think it's because they're disturbed by the smell. When all of a sudden, I hear one of them scream with agony, "Can I join?!!"
Him and I look at each other with a smile with agony.
"Yes!!," we scream in unison.
We knew in that moment that we should do this more often.