XXI: Passion Ignited (M)

Content warning: The following scene will involve mature activities and language involving two people of the same gender. If you're not comfortable with that, you can skip to the next chapter. This is my first attempt at writing any sort of smut so please be kind. Thank you.

Hyacinth

She sat there right in front of me, not moving an inch. It was as if she wanted me to begin, waiting for a silent act of consent. With shaky hands, I began to pick one petal off her body after the other. I slipped the other strap of her dress off her shoulder causing the fabric of her dress that had already started to dry to slide even further down her body, exposing more of her delicate collarbone and the beginning of her breasts.

I placed my palm on her chest. I could feel the rise and fall from her breathing that slowly began to lose rhythm. I could feel the not so steady beating of her heart. I did that to her. I was making this woman lose her composure just from my touch. This made me grow more confident to do more.

I took my hand off her chest. I began to trail the sides of her waist with both my hands until I arrived at the base of he breasts. I didn't know what I was doing. It was like learning a new language. I mustered every curve as I finally cupped her breasts in my hands. She let out a quiet gasp and her head fell back a bit. They fit perfectly. It was like they were meant for my hands. I fondled them gently and with my thumbs I flicked and massaged her nipples through the fabric.

"I don't know what I'm doing," I suddenly said, hands still on her breasts. She looked up at me and stood. I almost fell over but she grabbed at my waist. She moved her face closer, and our lips brushed against each other. I wanted to give her the lead. I wanted to let her do with me whatever she wished. She didn't move at all. I knew she was making sure that I wanted this but I couldn't have desired anything more in that moment.

I finally closed the gap and our lips met in a warm chaste kiss. I had never been kissed before in my life but it felt perfect, the way our lips moved in harmony. Her mouth tasted like strawberries and honey, a taste that I could melt in forever. But she broke the kiss and took a step back.

Had she gotten second thoughts? Was she regretting it already? I felt tears burn at the back of my eyes threatening to pour out. She walked even further away from me towards the door and I heard a clink. She had locked it. And she quickly made her way back to me.

"We wouldn't want anyone to walk in on us, now would we?" She said. And I felt relieved. She cupped my face and pulled me in for another enthralling kiss. I wrapped my hands around her neck aching to be closer than we already were. I let my fingers explore her hair running through the soft curls. I soon felt her touch on my back, putting pressure on my breasts against her chest, causing me to open my mouth slightly in a moan. This granted her tounge access to the undiscovered terrains of my mouth. I gave up all power to her as her tounge danced along with mine.

She stopped to catch our breaths and she stood behind me. I felt her hands trail along my waist to the curve of my hips. "I think there's too much clothing here." she said.

"Then take them off." I replied. I don't know where all that boldness cam from.

I felt my dress drop to the ground and pool around my ankles and I stepped out of it. I was left in only my undergarments at that point. I had never been so vulnerable around anyone in my entire life. I felt my corset begin to loosen and it soon joined my dress on the ground leaving me in just my light blouse, bloomer shorts and stockings. My nipples were visibly hardened and poked through the fabric.

A gasp escaped my mouth when I felt Aria's hands palm my breasts. With her thumb and index fingers, she played around with my nipples and gave them a little pinch. I threw my head back in pleasure letting it rest in the space between her neck and shoulders. But she stopped and once again moved away from me.