Chapter 29: The Awakening of Dragon's Blood

Scene 1: A Family Breakfast Full of Love

The palace was bathed in the soft glow of morning light, and the sweet smell of freshly baked bread and warm tea filled the air. Lyka slowly stirred awake as the familiar sound of Mira's voice reached her ears.

Mira (softly, smiling):
"Lyka, it's time to wake up. Your parents want to have breakfast with you."

Lyka blinked, still half-asleep, but the warmth of Mira's gentle coaxing made her smile. Slowly, she sat up, rubbing her eyes.

Lyka (yawning, groggily):
"Breakfast... with Mother and Father?"

Mira (laughing softly):
"Yes, they're waiting. Now get up, little mage. You don't want to keep them waiting."

Lyka grinned, feeling a surge of warmth in her chest at the thought of spending time with her family. After the recent chaos with Auron and Darius, the calmness of home felt like a much-needed balm. She quickly dressed, and with Mira by her side, they made their way to the grand dining room.

When Lyka entered the room, she was greeted by the sight of her parents—King Elric and Queen Alicia—already seated at the table, smiling warmly at her. The room was bright, the morning sun casting a golden glow across the table set with an array of delicious food.

Queen Alicia (softly, warmly):
"Good morning, my little mage. We've been waiting for you."

Lyka beamed as she approached the table, her heart swelling with love. She took her seat between her parents, feeling the familiar sense of safety and warmth that came with being in their presence.

Lyka (cheerfully):
"Good morning, Mother. Father."

King Elric chuckled, his deep, fatherly voice filled with affection as he reached out to pat Lyka's head.

King Elric (smiling):
"Good morning, little Lyka. It's good to see you smiling again."

As they began to eat, the atmosphere was filled with light conversation and laughter. Mira, as always, stood by Lyka's side, making sure everything was in order. Lyka glanced at Mira, a mischievous thought popping into her head as she spoke up with a grin.

Lyka (teasingly, smiling):
"Mother, Father... do you think Mira could stop being my maid and become my big sister instead?"

The room went silent for a moment as both King Elric and Queen Alicia blinked in surprise. Even Mira froze, her cheeks turning a deep shade of pink as she stared at Lyka in shock, her heart racing.

Mira (blushing, flustered):
"L-Lyka... what are you saying?"

King Elric exchanged a look with Queen Alicia before breaking into a warm, affectionate smile. He let out a soft chuckle, clearly amused by the idea.

King Elric (smiling, warmly):
"You can decide for yourself how you wish to treat Mira, little Lyka. If you want her as a sister, that's fine with us."

Queen Alicia nodded in agreement, her eyes twinkling with amusement.

Queen Alicia (laughing softly):
"Mira, you've always been like family to us. If Lyka wants to call you her big sister, then I think it's only fitting."

Mira, overwhelmed with emotion, blushed even deeper, her hands fidgeting nervously as she tried to contain her happiness.

Mira (smiling, voice soft and touched):
"Thank you... both of you. I—I don't know what to say."