The Stans

Skia pov

I wake up and look at my parents they both seem a bit uncouth. I don't get much time to think about it though because two boys walk in. It seems like they are my older brothers and almost identical twins. One has a slightly more roughed up appearance and the other has glasses and six fingers on both his hands.

Apparently I actually have three brothers but my oldest brother is quite a bit older than Stanley and Stanford. But he is already in college so I haven't really been able to meet him. My name is Shawn pines in this life. I live over my father's pawn shop and share a room with my two older brothers that are still here.

I also found out that somehow I was born earlier than I died. I am back in the sixty's and was born in fifty eight. I was able to tweak one of my phones so I could call people who were following the proper timeline and had a conversation with Dad and Bucky.

Dad says that he and Doctor strange got together and Bucky told me that the girls are doing well. I told him about how Aelynn may transform into a Griffin or get wings at some point as well as giving him the number of the Grimm I trained for if one of the girls start seeing things that only Grimms can see. After that I fix the phone to how it should normally work and stick it in the shadows for later in the future.

My childhood started pretty average with playing with my siblings and school. I got to help my older brothers fix up a boat and they have dreams of the three of us adventuring together but it all turned upside down when Stanford got accepted into a college on the other side of the United States. He got a scholarship due to his science project that I thankfully fixed when Stanley broke it. After he left for college Stanley was kicked out because he is an adult and our parents didn't want to pay for an extra portion of food for him anymore. So for the next few years it was just me in the house.

I finished highschool and went to college before becoming a teacher. I didn't stay there for long though because Ford called me and asked me to help him with something. Apparently the friend who was helping him went crazy and he needs another set of hands. He found out soon after he left for college what Stanley did so he is not talking to him.

I helped him work on a portal to alternate dimensions and he worked on finding out the reasons for all the weirdness in gravity falls. One day though I felt something different so I went down to where Ford was working.

I walk into the room and see him mumbling over one of his journals. "What are you doing?" I say because something doesn't feel right.

"I found a source of knowledge about the town."

"Really where?" I say questioningly as I am almost sure of what he did now. He looks at me almost guilty. I can see the answer in his eyes though. "What did you summon?"

"I'm not one hundred percent sure. But he is sharing information and that is what I want."

"What does he want from you though?"

"What do you mean? He says that I am smart and could use the information for good."

"They never help you without something in return." I say with slight concern. "You don't even know what you made a deal with!"

Suddenly his eyes turn yellow and his mannerisms change. "How do you know so much? Sixer didn't even know the basics of deals and I thought he was the smartest of you meat sacks. Though that was to my benefit."

"I have come across demons before but I can't seem to figure out what type of demon you are."

"Bill Cipher. Interdimensional dream demon." He says with Ford's hand extended towards me. I feel that he coated the hand in his power so I cross my arms instead of taking the outstretched hand.

"I'm not going to fall for that. I can tell you are trying to do something to me."

"Haha. Smart kid."

"Do the people you possess have memories from when they are possessed?"

"Depends. Sixer will have memories of this conversation because he was awake when I took control."

"I see." I pause for a moment before deciding to make a very careful deal with him. "How about you leave my brother alone? You can follow me around. I promise I will be far more interested."

"Your deal is intriguing but what's in it for you?"

"I want to talk to you some more. As well as getting you to leave my brother alone."

"Alright. It's a deal."

"Not yet ground rules." He looks somewhat angry.

"Fine. What are your rules?"

"They of course are part of the deal. I want you to not possess anyone else while you are with me and you are not allowed control of my thoughts or body."

"You're interesting. I'll take your deal."

"Great." I say and I shake my brother's hand. I feel the demon transfer into my mind. I shift him to a corner of my mind and block off my memories.

"How are you able to keep me from your thoughts?"

"Practice and magic. Welcome to my mind."

"Wait magic? This world has that?"

"Yes. Now you say that you are an interdimensional dream demon."

"I am."

"So what are other dimensions like?"

"Well depends on the dimension."

"I assumed." I say before letting him sit in my mind.

"Wait! Since you have magic can you make me a meat suit?"

"I'll think about it." I zone back into real life where my brother is shaking me. "I am fine."

"How do I know you're not the Bill?"

"Look at my eyes." He looks at my eyes and calms down a bit. "I did not make a deal without rules so he cannot even try to take over my body without being ejected."

"You've met demons before?"

"Yes. I met one in 1973."

"Really? fascinating."

"Now for future notice do not go around making deals with demons. It is very hard to keep them from using it against you."

"And you're sure you're okay?"

"Yes. I am okay."

It does not take much more for Ford to decide that this mission is not safe and call Stanley in. He tries to get Stanley to take his last journal as he already hid the others and they get in a fight. Bill is egging them on in my mind.

Stanley ends up getting burned by something and Ford falls through the portal into another dimension. Stanley gets mad when I tell him that it is probably not a good idea to try and open the portal again to get our brother back so I leave gravity falls. But when I get home I cross the street and get hit by a bus.

I sigh in annoyance as feel myself dying. "Wait what am I supposed to do sixer is gone?"

"You can keep hanging around me if you want I don't stay dead for very long but you are going to have to find me yourself."

"Alright I'll find you again. It's not like I can do much because our deal is still valid." I nod slightly as I feel myself slip into the darkness of death.