Exam

Skia pov

I have been at true cross academy with my brothers for about a year now and it has been really boring. All the things that they are teaching in both regular school and exorcist school are things that I already know. I visit the Wammy house once a week to make sure that Lucian is eating and sleeping properly as well as helping him with any case that he is currently working on. Overall boring and I can't even talk to my other family because I am technically alive as two different people right now.

It was announced that we are going to have a training camp before the the first exam towards becoming a proper exorcist. It is a little early for them to be taking this exam but if the teachers think it is alright everyone should be alright. "The camp is optional so fill out on the paper if you want to go and make sure to fill out the potion of the paper that asks the meister that you will be going for."

"I am not going to go then."

"You don't get a choice. The director wants you there for team building." I sigh.

"Do I really have to? I want to visit Lucian."

"The director says that you can have a week and a half off if you go to the camp instead of just the week. He says that since technically you already finished highschool and you are an exorcist he will personally excuse you."

"Fine but I'm not happy about it."

"Oh and since you are going to be there anyway you can help show off the difference meisters."

"Professor Okumura?"

"Yes Mr. Ryūji?"

"Why would he be able to show us the different meisters any better than anyone else?"

"Seiji here is an exorcist registered to all five of the meisters."

"Whoa. Really?" Konekomaru asks.

"Yes. I have the ability to control demons so I am already a tamer without much work. I practiced fencing, sword fighting, and marksmanship before I even started training to be an exorcist and I have an eidetic memory so memorizing different verses and plants is no problem for me."

"Lucky bastard." Ryūji say under his breath and I fight back a smirk.

It turns out that the training camp is in our dorms so after class we have to clean up a bit. I just use a little bit of magic to clean some of the things at a time while reading most of the time. I also made sure to put a lock on my door since I don't want people coming in to my room.

As dusk falls we head out of the dorm building to let the others in. We show them different parts of the dorm and Yukio shows them their rooms and his room for if they need anything. I show them my room to make sure that they don't even try to go in. After the tour they have to take a test but I don't so I take a bath before anyone is done and I head to bed.

I am woken up by screaming so I quickly run to the source with some of my weapons. I track it to the woman's bathroom and see that the one of the girls is hurt, another is treating the other girl and Rin is barely holding back the demon without his powers. I quickly stab the demon to get its attention before slicing it apart. I clean my blade and put it away before checking on the girl that got hurt.

She is going to be alright so I check on the other girl that was in her when it happened and she is fine, other than being in her underwear and not being able to get to her clothes because everyone else came in. Rin gives her his shirt and she runs off so I focus my attention back to the girl that is hurt. I carry her back to her room and grab my stuff to finish her treatment but Yukio got to the room before me so he did it.