Best Friends With Louis Tomlinson

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Best Friends With Louis Tomlinson

Chapter 1

Edited

(*Nov. 7, 2017 Hey so if this story is kinda all over the place, I'm sorry about that I was very young when I started writing it, I'm going to go through and it edit it as much as I can*)

____________________________________

  Hey, I'm Isabella but you can call me Bella for shorts or Bells as my best friend calls me... I'm best friends with a famous singer and he goes by the name of Louis William Tomlinson. We known each other since birth, I was born the same day as him but like an hour later. His mum knew my mum by his dad before his parents split up, it was hard on a little kid and I was always there for him and he was there for me if I was sad. His mum remarried so Louis change his name, I guess for he wouldn't remember his past... I felt bad for him and his mum. His mum had babies, Louis was so happy that he was an older brother now and he would say that I was their older sister to the little girls, he was too funny I loved his sisters Charlotte but everyone calls her Lottie, Félicité, and twins Daisy and Phoebe they loved me too. Couldn't be more happy in my life.

"Lou you can do it, were all here for you...Your the best out there, remember don't let what they say make you stop singing your biggest fans are us." I told him before he when on stage to sing on The X Factor.

"Thanks Bells, you always know what to say." He said as he gave me a hug.

"Hey were best friends for a reason Lou!" I said kissing his cheek before he when up there, he looked at me and his family and his girlfriend I smiled and gave him two thumbs up, he sang 'Hey There Delilah' when he finished singing the judges past him on and we all yelled of joy even his girlfriend. Don't get me wrong I love Hannah it's just that she didn't really like me and Louis as best friends she always thought that me and Louis were more than friends but that's not true me and Lou are like brother and sister, nothing more then that.

"Hey, Lou hows Boot-camp?" I asked into the phone.

"It's going good... I hope. Every ones really good Bells, I hope I can wow the judges again." He said sounding worried.

"Hey Boo bear, who's your number one fan beside your family and girlfriend?"

"You are."

"Yeah I am, even if they don't like you anymore always remember I'm here for you... And I'm going to be your number one fan forever!" I said smiling but he couldn't see it.

"Thanks Bells, like I said many times before you always know what to say." He said.

"I wish you were here for I could hug you!" I said-shouted into the phone.

"Me too, I miss your hugs. Hey I have to go it's almost my turn tell them I love them and I love you sis bye!"

"Bye love you too bro, and I will." I said ending the call.

I when to his house where everyone was at watching Lou on the telly.

"Hey just talk to Lou he told me to tell you guys he misses you and that he loves you guys." I said kissing his mum on her right cheek.

"That's good, oh come on he already going to come on." She said walking me to the living room with the others.

"It's time, he on!" Hannah said, she kinda gave me a dirty look before she looked back at the telly gosh didn't know someone can hate someone so much.