Bella Please Live!

Chapter 40

Louis's P.O.V 

After I left the hospital I went to go find Bella. I looked everywhere but nothing, well that is till I heard some people talking about a fight. They said it was a short blonde girl who looked like she was in her twenty-something, had blue eyes but that she was going to fight a giant beast of a man.

So I followed those people to a fight club. It was a bit weird to think that Bella would be in here, a place like this. I sat near the front so I could see this so called girl closely, the door opened and out came a young girl/women and yes it was Bella...I yelled her name but almost everyone here was yelling her name. She kept looking up to a glass case and in there was Lena. I was in shock to see the man Bella was going to fight. He was huge and no where close to being easy for her to take him down. My eyes widened to see Bella just k-kill a man in cold blood.

I got out of my seat and headed to the gate to the ring. Lena and some guy came near Bella, I saw as Bella took a blow to her head once the match had started so I'm worried about what the doctor said. I ran as I saw her fall face first to the ground, I was now right by her side as Lena gasped to see me. I looked up at her in pure disgust.

"How could you!" I yelled at Lena, she just stared at me not saying a word but wore a blank look on her face. "I'm taking her back to the hospital where she needs to stay!" I yelled in Lena's face, she still said nothing and kept staring at me. I picked up Bella and ran out of there, once I finally reached the hospital I told them that she was in a fight but I didn't tell them what she did or who she fought. I called the lads and even the girls but knowing the girls they would be with the lads so here I am, sitting in the waiting room again waiting for them to come and tell me if Bella will live or not. Bella please live! I won't be able to live without you and neither would your babies!

Bella's P.O.V 

It was dark. Dark. I looked around to see where I was but nothing, where I'm I? I was laying on the floor looking up to the dark. I got up and headed to a door? I twisted the knob as I was blinded but the bright light. Once my eyes adjusted to the light I saw m-me? I was laying in the E.R. bed as doctors and nurses were trying to save me. I didn't even notice the tears leaving my eyes, I turned to the door as I heard sobbing. I walked down the hall till I made it to the waiting room, and the sobbing kept going. I looked in there and saw the one I didn't want to see sob once more because of me. Louis. He was crying into Liam shoulder.

"Louis!" I yelled but he didn't noticed me or hear me. I don't understand?

"LOUIS! PLEASE STOP CRYING!" I yelled in between tears. He just kept crying harder into Liam's shoulder. I ran back to the E.R. room and heard them yelling 'She's not breathing!' I gasped as I covered my mouth in pure shock. I can't die.

"CLEAR!" I heard the doctor yell as I felt a deep pure pain in my chest.

"Doctor, her heart still isn't beating!" One of the nurses yelled at the doctor, I was panicking right now. I ran to myself laying down in the bed.

"Get up!" I yelled at my lifeless body. "Please get up! I can't leave Louis behind nor can I leave my kids behind!" I yelled as the tears rolled down my cheeks like a never ending waterfall.

"Once more! Put it on max! Clear!" I heard the doctor yell as the deep pain shook my whole body and I opened my eyes as I let out a scream of pain.

"Thank god you're alright." The doctor told me before I closed my eyes once more.

**

I opened my eyes as I felt someone holding my hand, I looked down to see Louis's messing brown hair. I reached out my right hand and moved it through his messing brown hair, his head shot up. His normal blue eyes were watery and puffy, he half smiled at me as he saw I was now fine.

"Bella." He said as he got up and hugged me, I rubbed his back as he let out soft sobs into my neck. I felt the tears leaving my eyes as I cried into his neck.

"Louis I'm so s-sorry about everything." I told him as he pulled back a bit to look into my eyes. He looked me right in the eyes before he spoke.

"Bella I forgive you but don't ever do that again. I don't know what I would do if you ever died....I wouldn't be able to live without you." He said as he started crying, I couldn't help but cry even more as I hugged him once more.

"Hey Bella, it's good to see you two all lovely." Perrie said, I smiled at her well everyone because I didn't see them till now.

"How long was I out for?" I asked them.

"A week." Harry said, I looked at him with wide eyes and then at Louis who nodded.

"A week? Wow, where is she? Where is Lena?" I asked them. They all looked at each other then at me.

"Bella she..."

"We can't find her." Louis finished for Liam.

I nodded, there is only one place she could be and that is back at the man's huge house. Lena really didn't let we go inside the man's house nor did she ever let me see him. I still don't understand why if he was the one gaving me well her the money I won every time I won a fight.

"I know where she is, let's go." I said removing the blanket and trying to get up but all of them told me no and made me lay back down. I rolled my eyes at them, I love all of them for caring about me but I need to find my sister and put an end to this once and for all.

**

Louis was laying next to me while holding my hand I smiled at him, so should I just say yes already and be his girlfriend or should I wait a bit more....I don't know yet. He kissed the tip of my nose lightly as I let out a small giggle. Everyone left home to go take care of their babies and Harry and Reagan were having a night alone. I'm happy for the both of them, I smiled just thinking that Harry was finally happy and that Eleanor stayed friends with us even after all the shit we pulled her through.

"Bells." I looked up to Louis.

"Yeah?" I asked him with a small smile.

"I'm glad that you're alright and....I love you." Louis whispered into my ear. I smiled at him. I bit my bottom lip before I moved closer to him.

"I love you too Lou." I whispered against his lips as I pressed my lips to his lips. From just one kiss of his I had a lack of oxygen and my brain was foggy. He pulled back and I was acting like a little kid at that moment which he smiled about. He kissed my forehead before he hugged me tightly to his body, I kissed his neck and rested my head more into his neck.

_______________________________________________________

(A/N:)

Hey guys so here it is! Chapter 40, wow chapter 40 already?! Anyways sad to say this but this is going to be coming to an end soon, but I'm not saying when just yet. Anyways I saw the MTV MVAS and can we all just say that the lads were looking sexy! And damn! Liam was looking sexy and bad as! Rocking a snapback and wearing all black! Anyways, I think I might write a Zayn fanfic. I have a great idea for it! Tell me if you're read it if I do make it and music on the side! I love that song it's so sad :) Promise I'm going to try to update faster next time! :)