I Can't Believe You!

Chapter 41

Bella's P.O.V 

I opened my eyes and saw Louis's neck, I almost forgot we were asleep on the hospital bed. I moved his arms from around my waist and went to the bathroom. After I got out Louis was awake and I guess he thought I left or something. 

"Hey Bells." He said with his goofy smile, I smiled at him.

"Hey Louis." I said sitting next to him. He rested his head on my right shoulder, I couldn't help but to stroke his brown hair. I don't know how much time had past because Louis and I fell asleep and once I opened my eyes again, the sun was fully out and a doctor came to tell me that I was free to go.

**

"Guys I have to go alone! They won't let me into that house with anyone of you!" I shouted at everyone, I was telling the truth. Lena wouldn't let me into that man's house with all of them with me.

"Bella, no we are going with you!" Louis yelled at me. I was stubborn and Louis knew it too well. I let out a scream before I headed to my room and locked the door. Yes I was angry and Louis knows not to mess with me at this point. I grabbed some glass vase and threw it towards the door and it broke. I sat on the bed with my arms crossed and I was acting like a baby but I don't really care! I looked at the window, I widened my eyes and got up. I got the chair from the far corner of this room and placed it under the door knob and make my way to the window. I looked outside then towards the door. Sorry but I need to find Lena and I can't let you guys get hurt.

Louis's P.O.V 

After I yelled at Bella she went to her room, I rolled my eyes I knew Bella too well unlike the others.

"She going to be fine, let her calm down a bit." I told them as they all nodded. We turned our heads towards the door were Bella was behind as we heard something hit the door and break. Bella is a lot stronger when she is angry and I've known this because I once got a strong right hook to the jaw from her. After awhile I went to go check on her, I knocked on the door but nothing. I unlocked the door but it wouldn't opened, I pushed the door hard and what ever was holding there fell and I saw a chair. Oh she so would do that. I looked around and she wasn't there, great I should never had left alone up here.

"She is gone!" I yelled from upstairs, everyone looked up to me then back at each other. I ran downstairs and we all headed to the door.

Lena's P.O.V 

I looked out the window of the house and saw Bella, good I knew she would come sooner or later.

"Bella, it's good to see you little sis." I said as I opened the front door.

"Yeah I guess." Bella said as she walked in. I made a face of disgust at her, I never really liked my own sister. It all started the moment mum and dad loved her more than me and then shipped me off to the states. 

"So what now Lena I'm here, what do you want?" She asked me, I faked a smile.

"Wait right here." I told her as I walked upstairs, I was now standing in front of a door. I knocked and the door opened. I walked in and saw him sitting next to the window.

"So she is here?" He asked me.

"Yes, she waiting downstairs. Do you want me to bring her up here?" I asked him. He had an evil smile playing on his lips before he nodded.

"Bring her up here." He spoke with pure evil, I smirked before I headed back downstairs.

"Bella, come on." I said as she followed me, I tried hiding the smirk that was playing on my lips but there wasn't much I could do about it.