So What's Going To Happen Now?

Chapter 45

Bella's P.O.V 

Louis hasn't left my side not once. He would only go to the bathroom if someone was in the room watching me, yes Louis is worry that I might leave again...I don't blame the poor bloke.

"Louis, come on just go get something to eat. I'm fine here and there are nurses outside my room 24/7 if I may add." I said kinda laughing. He smiled at me before he placed a light kiss to my now healing black eye.

"Fine, I'll go but I'm coming back really fast." Louis said as I nodded. He waved one last time before he left my room, I shook my head while a small smile was playing my my lips. I saw after awhile that I had a giant I mean giant cut on my bottom lip, they even put stitches...it hurts. I was just going to take a small nap before Louis came back but I couldn't because someone walked in...me thinking that it was Louis turned around to drop the smile that was still playing on my lips. Only to find out that it was the one person I didn't want to see anymore.

"What do you want?" I asked full of anger.

"I came to check on my baby sister." She said as she got near me.

Louis's P.O.V 

I was just coming back from getting something to eat for Bella and I. I smiled just knowing that I had her back and I was too happy to put it in words. I was walking down the hall to go to her room when I heard a scream and I know for a fact that it was Bella, because I've heard that girly scream before. I ran down the hallway and finally made it to her room to find Bella be dragged towards the door by Lena, I dropped the bag full of food to the ground and helped Bella. I grabbed Lena by the waist and took her off of Bella, Bella fell as I pushed Lena away.

"Louis behind you!" Bella yelled as I tried to help her up. I turned around just in time because if I didn't Lena would have knocked me out cold. I grabbed Lena's wrist and held them behind her back.

"I'll go get help." Bella said as she limped out of the room. Lena tried getting free but I had a tight grip on her wrists.

"Louis. Let me go and I won't hurt you or Bella." She said but I'm not falling for her lie. I'm not stupid.

"No because if I do let you go, you'll hurt me then go and attack Bella." I said as she let out a small laugh.

"Well you're not stupid like I thought...I still think you're stupid." She said before she hit me with her head and ran off after Bella, I held my forehead as I ran after her. I knocked down Lena while Bella got a nurse to call for help.

**

"Are you sure the both of you alright?" The police officer asked Bella and I, we were back in Bella's hospital room.

"Yes were fine, but what's going to happen to her?" Bella asked as she looked at Lena who was outside with two other police officers. The man looked at Lena then back at us.

"Don't worry from what I've heard from you two we found the person we been looking for. It's been years since we last saw her." Bella and I looked at each other then at the man standing in front of us.

"Really?" I asked as he nodded. He said his good bye as he left. Bella had her head rested on my right shoulder and held my hand.

"Louis don't ever leave me." She said as I half smiled.

"I think that was my line?" I told her as a small laugh left her lips.

"What ever you say Lou." She said.

**

After they let Bella out we been doing nothing but laying bed just looking at the ceiling, she was rubbing smalls circles on my leg. I smiled at her but I still couldn't kiss her lips, I miss her lips.(a/n:picture on the side of this moment...just saying)

"Louis?" I heard her say my name.

"Yes Bella?" I asked her. She sat up and looked at me.

"I'm bored....can we do something?" She asked with a smile. I shrugged before I nodded my head.

Next thing I know is that she kissed my lips, I pulled back and looked at her then pointed to her lips. She just shrugged it off before she attacked me with kisses.

"So what's going to happen now?" Bella asked as she hugged me from the side, I looked at her as I place a small kiss to her forehead. 

"First we go take a shower then get dress and head out?" I asked before she nodded. She got up first covering herself in the covers...yes we are naked.

"Wait for me." I said before she closed the door to the bathroom.

After that we got dress and headed out of the flat. We met up with everyone else and Bella went crazy when she saw Johannie and James.

"Bella how are you feeling?" Everyone asked her.

"I'm okay, just still trying to adjust to living with Louis again." She said as she smiled at me, I smiled back as I shook my head.

"What did you guys do today?" Reagan asked us, I looked at Bella then back at everyone.

"Nothing just pretty much laid in bed the whole day....no we didn't do anything." Bella said as she smiled at me, I love lying with her. I mean we did mostly laid in bed doing nothing till one thing lead to the other.

"Some how I don't want to know what's going on in both y'all heads." Reagan said as Bella and I started to laugh.

It's nice just hanging out with them and mostly because I finally got my Bella back.

_________________________________________________________

(A/N:)

Sorry guys I was done with this but I went on to YouTube saw some Danisnotonfire videos then some Phil ones. And to top it off I watch some Tyler his video is on the side! Oh picture of Bella and Louis on the side too. And if you haven't checked out my two new stories yet please do!

1:Drug, Love, Mistakes (Zayn Fan Fiction)

2:It's You, I Love You (Niall Fan Fiction)

Please show them some love like you guys showed this one. I'm updating them next :)