She Would Never Do That!

Chapter 38

Harry's P.O.V 

I can't believe Louis and the others didn't call me to tell me that they took Bella to the hospital. I mean I was her husband, I had to leave the kids with Reagan . Ever since I met Reagan I've been better! I mean I'm not drinking like a drunk everyday nor am I driving myself crazy over some girl that I never had her heart. I made it to the hospital and asked what room Bella was in and headed to it. I walked in to see everyone standing next to her bed, I'm shock they let this many people in here.

"Harry, hey it's good to see you." Zayn said as he gave me a hug, I half smiled at him as I got out of the hug.

"How is she?" I whispered to him. He dropped his smile and looked down. "What is it bad?" I asked him.

"Kinda come here." He said as he took me out of the room with him.

"Look Harry she been acting weird and showing up with cuts and bruises. Her clothes is always ripped and covered in blood but it's not just her but her friend Lena who shows up like that." I can't believe any of this that Zayn told me. Are they sure this is really Bella?

"But where is Lena?" I asked him.

"We don't know." He spoke as he looked down. 

"Zayn how is she though?" I asked him. He bit his bottom lip before he looked up to me.

"Harry she took too many blows to her liver and they said she has swelling in her brain, they had to put her in a force coma. They are keeping her in check for if her liver gives out and if the swelling goes down." Zayn words made my heart drop, I stepped back almost falling but Zayn held me by my shoulder. I looked at him with wide eyes.

"Z-Zayn are you telling me the t-truth?" I asked him as he nodded. We walked back into her room with everyone else. Eleanor was sitting next to Louis rubbing his back as he was crying while holding Bella's hand. I thought that once Bella and I weren't a thing anymore they would be together but Bella thought that our fans would hate her and Louis she even said 'I don't want them saying that I just dumped you after so many years together and then cause Louis and Eleanor to break up and I just took that moment to hook up with Louis oh no! I don't want that.' I she can't believe what Zayn told me. What is happening to her?

**

It's been a whole week and Bella hasn't woke up, the doctor told us that her liver will be fine just some bruising and it will hurt a bit but they don't know if she is in pain or not. But they said they wanted to do another cat-scan of her brain and get back at us. So here we are in the waiting room waiting for them to be done and tell us what is going on. 

"Hey Louis do you know where Lena is?" I asked him, he looked up and shook his head.

"No, I haven't seen her since that day Bella first came back covered in blood." Louis whispered as a police officer walked past us.

"Did you guys tried calling her with Bella's phone?" I asked them, they looked at each other then nodded.

"Wait isn't that her over there." Crystal pointed out a blonde women. She had stitches on her right upper thigh as she walked over to the front desk. Louis, Perrie and I went to go talk to her.

"Lena." Perrie said her name as she turned around looking a bit shocked and scared to see us.

"Perrie, L-Louis and Harry..ah..got to go." She said trying to speed walk away but she almost fell but I got her and held her up. We walked her over to the waiting room with us.

"Lena where have you been?" Liam asked her.

"I've been here and there." She spoke not even caring of how she looked.

"What happen to your upper thigh?" Crystal asked her. She just looked at us with wide eyes but didn't say a word. Louis got up and placed his hand on her wound as he covered her mouth with his other hand as she let out a small scream of pain.

"What have you gotten your s-friend into with you?" Louis asked her.

"Louis believe me...I won't tell you or your friends." She spoke as if she was a snake spiting venom to it's kill. Louis looked mad at her.

**

Louis took me and Lena with him to a bathroom, it was weird to be dragged here with him and Lena but I didn't understand why he took me with him.

"Lena! Tell me what you're making your younger sister do? Your sister is in there fighting for her life!" Louis yelled at Lena, did I hear him right? Lena is Bella's older sister?

"Louis is she really Bella's older sister?" I asked him, he looked at me and nodded.

"Yes, Bella didn't want anyone to know...well not yet." He said.

"Please Lena tell us what you got Bella doing?" I asked her, she looked at Louis then at me.

"Harry and Louis...I can't and I won't!" She said before she pushed us out of her way and she left.

"Louis what is her problem?" I asked him.

"She wasn't always happy and nice, my mum told me about Lena Alison Scott. Lena wasn't always number one kid of the year, she was like a bad seed and the evil only grew and grew with her. Well that's what my mum has always told me." Louis said before we walked out of the bathroom.

"Is she back in the room?" I asked as we made it back to the waiting room.

"Yeah, that's were we are going right now." Sue said, I nodded before we all headed out.

"Bella, what ever you do, don't tell them anything!" We heard Lena shout/whispered at Bella, I stopped the others and walked a bit closer to the room with Louis right behind me.

"Lena, I don't like keeping things from them! Their like family no they are my family! Unlike you who didn't go find their little sister when her parents/only family she had died!" Bella shouted at her. I looked Louis who half smiled at Bella's comment.

"Watch it Isabella Matilda Scott! I have the power here not you...remember what they told us. They will hunt you if you don't finish the job." We heard Lena tell Bella.

"Fine! Get out Lena! I'll see you there!" Bella yelled before Louis and I speed walked back to the others. Lena looked at Louis and I with a death stare before she walked away.

What did she mean by 'I have the power here' ? And what is this job? I need to ask Bella about it.

__________________________________________________

(A/N:)

I picked @TaylorDrewRamsay to be Harry's girlfriend believe me your getting lip acting in awhile!! :D Anyways so I'm going to try to update faster next time, I'm sorry to everyone I made wait I had a lot of things I was doing. Oh I might change the cover, I put it on the side! Tell me what you think? And music video on the side>