Are You Really Getting Married?

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Best Friends With Louis Tomlinson

Chapter 5 

(A/N:LISTEN TO THE SONG ON THE SIDE WHILE READING THIS CHAPTER DO IT LOL)

Edited

____________________________________

  Well, happy ending are in every fairy tales why can't my life have one? Today is the day Harry and I... Say I do.

"Johanna.... Will you walk me down I mean for my parents, your also like a mother to me?" I asked her.

"Yes, I will. And I always looked at you as a daughter sweetie." She said hugging me and I returned it with a tight hug.

"So are you ready?" Crystal asked she's Liam's girlfriend, Crystal Benson and I got along well. We're best friends she is so funny, she will make you laugh till your stomach hurts.

"I guess, so your walking down with Liam... And Lottie is going to walk down with Niall?" I asked.

They all nodded at me, I can do this I mean I do like Harry but I still can't forgive him for what he did to Louis and I.

"Can I have a moment alone?" I asked everyone who was in the room with me, Crystal looked at me and knew I needed a moment so she mouthed "GET OUT" to everyone and they did so because if they didn't do what she said... Let's just say it won't be pretty for anyone.

"Isabella, you can do this." I breathed in and out, "You can marry Harry.... No biggie." I said to myself in the mirror, my heart was racing like crazy my breathing was crazy as well... Try to calm down!

"Bella?" I heard someone say coming into the room, I calmed down just in time.

"Yeah?" I said turning around to see none other then Louis, I ran to him and gave him a hug.

"Hey."

"Hey to you too." I said into his neck.

"So."

"So.... What's up Louis?" I asked getting out of his hug.

"Are you really getting married?" He asked me, I looked at him. He looked heart broken but there's nothing I could do but marry Harry. But I couldn't tell him that, he wouldn't understand.

"Yeah.... Why wouldn't I?" I asked as heart broken as he looked, I didn't want to look into those sad blue eyes of his so I looked at my white heels.

"No... I was just asking, Bells is your heart telling you to do this or are you just doing it because Harry is making you?" He asked I looked up then, my eyes meeting his blue eyes. God I regret looking into those eyes of sadness.

"Lou, I'm marry Harry.... End of story." I said he then nodded his head and walked out, right when he walked out the tears left my eyes like a never ending waterfall. Crystal walked in just in time to see thw water works and hugged me, I told her everything that happen so she knows the whole story... Even the joke Harry and Zayn did to Louis and I.

"Hey everything will be fine, you will see." She said looking into my eyes, I nodded and got up so she could fix my makeup, in only a few minutes I will be married to Harry and I will be Isabella Styles.

"It's time everyone." Niall said, I saw everyone was happy but I... I was screaming on the inside, my heart was breaking but I faked a smile and played it cool on the outside.

I heard the music start as my heart beats when crazy... I started to breathe heavy It's okay I can do this I mean everyone is scared to get married I'm just twenty-two and he's twenty nothing to worry about.

"Bella, sweetie it's okay. It's time to get in there and marry the man you love." Johanna said holding my arm, I looked at her and nodded my head. I let out a shaky breath before anything.

The doors opened and it was bright, when my eyes were adjusted to the light I saw everyone, old friends from school, Harry's family, and friends. My eyes finally landed to the front I saw Harry in a tux with his hair brushed back and then my eyes saw Louis with Eleanor he faked a smile so that if anyone saw him he looked happy but I could tell on the inside he was breaking like me.

"Harry, take care of this lovely young lady. She is like a daughter to me no she is my daughter, don't break her. I'm telling you now." Johanna said giving me to Harry, I smiled at her and she smiled back as she kissed my forehead.

I was now standing in front of Harry hand in hand, I smiled but my heart was breaking.

"Isabella do you take Harry Styles to be your husband?" The pastor asked me, I looked at him then at Harry but I looked at Louis. "I... Do." I said looking back at Harry, he then put the ring on my wedding finger.

"Do you Harr.."

"I do." Harry said cutting the pastor off, I smiled at Harry and put his ring on his wedding finger.

"Well, you can kiss her. Because I know your going to cut me off again if I say anything else." He said and everyone laughed I kinda laughed as well, but stopped as I felt Harry's soft pink lips on mine. Harry placed his hands on each side of my face as he deepen the kiss.

Harry and I walked out and everyone was happy, cheering, yelling. Harry and I got into the one of the cars but what I saw broke my heart, it was Louis crying behind everyone so they wouldn't see him. I was about to run to him and hug him but Harry took my hand tighter and took me into the car. Normal people throw after parties but Harry and I didn't want to do that. He had something else in mind.

"We're here." Harry said opening the door and letting me out, to see this huge hotel in front of me.

Harry carried me bridal style into the hotel room, then put me down. I feel him unzip my dress and it hit the ground, I turned around to look at him and then kissed him. Harry started to take his clothes off, it will be my first time and I wanted it to be with someone, someone that I really truly do love not just like.... I know you were maybe thinking Harry and I have had sex already but no we haven't, tonight we will take it to the next step beside getting married.

I was now in the bed fully naked and a naked Harry on top of me.

"Do you have a c.."

"Yes I have it on." He said, I nodded then the pain started.

*****************************************************************************

(A/N:)

OH MY GOD....SHE GOT MARRIED TO HARRY

AND POOR LOUIS, THIS STORY WILL LEAVE YOU SPEECH LESS

SORRY FOR ANY MISSPELLED WORDS

SORRY I KNOW I NEEDED TO PUT IT UP ON 4/12/13 BUT I WHEN OUT WITH THE FAMILY

KK BYE FOR NOW LOVE YA

VOTE COMMENT FAN PLEASE 

(19/11/14)

  Hey guys so I just edited this chapter hope you like it, and to anyone who has being putting annoying comments on my story just for I can tell you for the 100th time already... "I AM EDITING MY GOD DAMN STORY BECAUSE I KNOW THERE IS A SHIT LOAD OF MISTAKES!" God sorry it just got annoying that people keep pointing them out, yes I know I spelled that word wrong but you don't have to say it in a rude way in the comments below.

Well thank you all so much for the 36,431 reads, 935 votes, and 254 comments. That's amazing! I got on one day and saw that and I wanted to just pass out!

Love you all!