Three Months

Chapter 44

Louis's P.O.V 

Today is mine and Bella's birthday and it also marks three months since she left with Lena. I didn't even want to throw a party and everyone knew this. But I walked into my flat I had share with Bella and her kids to see everyone here throwing me a birthday party. I narrowed my eyes at Harry who just shrugged it out, I felt someone grab my leg as I looked down I saw Will. I bent down and picked him up into a hug.

"Hey baby how are you?" I asked him as he let out small giggles.

"Good! Daddy birthday!" He yelled before he started laughing. I started laughing with him too before I placed him down and he went running to Eleanor. I waved at her with a small smile, she waved back and half smiled before she walked away.

"Lou hey, how are you mate?" I heard Liam say as he placed his left hand on my left shoulder. I looked at him before I shook my head.

"Not good huh?" He asked as I nodded. He pulled me into a bear hug before he left me alone. I saw Crystal sitting down holding a cup in her hands but looking just like me. I sat next to her and places my left hand on her right shoulder and gave her a small smile, she returned it before she places her cup down on the small coffee table and hugged me.

"Louis I don't know how you do it, but I'm not strong I miss her so much." Crystal whispered in my ear. I held her tighter before a small sob come out of Crystal. I pulled back and saw Liam coming to Crystal's side and hugging her, poor Crystal...she is so wrong. I'm not strong, I'm weak. I've been dying on the inside each day since Bella went M.I.A on us.

**

"Mate, I'm sorry. I thought you would feel a bit better. But by the way you been acting I would say no." Harry said before he gave me a half hug and walked out. I was left alone but not really because I had my little man next to me. Will. I picked him up and headed upstairs.

Bella's P.O.V 

I looked down to my swollen hands, Lena's the worst. It's mine and...Louis's birthday. I've been her guinea pig for three months and it sickness me. I can't believe I still let myself go with her, I wonder what Louis and the others are doing. I bet you they forgot about little twenty-seven year old me, I even bet Louis doesn't miss me...he probably got a new girlfriend. I bet everyone forgot about me even my babies. I miss them so much but I don't think they miss me.

"Why so sad Bella? It's your birthday." Lena said as she walked into my room, I didn't say anything so she came near me and put pressure on my healing wound on my leg. I yelped in pain as she smirked.

"Oh a little bit more money for me then you can go off your little way. Just hope you live long enough." She said before she left the room. I sighed trying to not worry about the now bleed wound thanks to my so called sister. I closed my eyes and opened them as I felt tears leaving them, I wiped them away and sniffed. I got a cloth and wet it in the bathroom, I wiped away the blood before  I got ready for the big fight my sister so wanted me to win for she could get her money. I was ready to go but on the inside I don't think I could last any longer. I opened the door and walked out, Lena was waiting for me with those men she was with when I left; they were waiting outside of the car. I got in with her sitting next to me.

**

"Remember Bella, win or I won't let you leave." Lena said pretty angry before she pushed me out a giant door. I was standing in a ring and I saw a lot of people cheering for me but they were also cheering for someone either. The door opened from the other side and out came this guy he looked like someone I knew and then it hit me. It was the guy from before I think his name was Jace? Well I guess I was right because everyone cheered his name.