Bella Why?

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

  Chapter 3

Bella's P.O.V

Edited

____________________________________

  I woke up going blind from the sun coming in through the window, what happen yesterday with Lou that was so not like him to just kiss me out of the blue like that... I mean we kissed back when we were nine just to see what it felt like and we both thought it was nasty so, we never spoke about it again but to tell you the truth I kinda liked it when I was nine.... And I kinda got a school girl crush on my best friend that I have known since birth.

My phone buzz taking me out of thought, it was a text from Louis.

To:Bella

From:Lou<3

Can't wait to see you bells....and can we talk about that kiss yesterday?

"Uh oh I can't face Lou not now." I said out loud.

To:Lou<3

From:Bella

Sorry Lou, I can't make it not feeling to well

To:Bella

From:Lou<3

Aww sorry to hear that, do you want me to go over and heal you ;)

To:Lou<3

From:Bella

No, it's fine and aren't you busy with stuff for your band named One Direction?

To:Bella

From:Lou<3

Yeah but I'm not that busy for you... Bells are you sure you don't want me to come over?

"What do I say.... I already lied better lie again." I said with a frown.

To:Lou<3

From:Bella

Yeah... Aww thanks Lou but yeah sorry I'm fine just worry about you today

To:Bella

From:Lou<3

:,,( ok Bells see you later then feel better, love you

To:Lou<3

From:Bella

ok bye Lou

I couldn't say I love you back.... It feels weird right now to say it, I sighed then when to take a shower.

*Louis P.O.V*

  She didn't say I love you back, man I knew it was bad to say that right now, and I know she lied to me but why?

"Hey Lou, it's time to go." Zayn said opening my door.

"Ok." I said getting up off my bed then walked out of my room, leaving the building with the lads. It was crazy outside there was fans and paparazzi everywhere but what they said surprised me and scared me.

"LOUIS WHO WAS THAT GIRL YOU WERE KISSING THE OTHER DAY?"

"LOUIS WHAT'S HER NAME?"

"IS SHE YOUR GIRLFRIEND?"