Chapter 4

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Chapter 4

*Louis P.O.V*

Edited

____________________________________

  I looked out the window to see Bella walk right past us with Ben, wait is she crying what did that dick tell her. She looked at me and gave me a weak smile mouthing "it's ok" I looked at her with a blank face as she looked away and left from my sight.

"Hey who was that?" Harry asked me.

"Her second ex." I said with disgust.

"Really how many boyfriends did she have?" Liam asked turning to face me.

"Just two." I said rolling my eyes.

"Damn, really I would have guessed like five." Zayn said earning a dirty look from me.

"Well Bella isn't a trashy hoe." I said with anger and rolling my eyes again.

"Ok calm down Louis, he was just joking around." Niall said.

"What ever, let's go." I said getting up out of my chair and walked out.

"Hey do you want to go to the pub?" Niall asked us.

"Yeah let's go." I said well because I really need a drink.

We finally got there, once we got inside I when straight to the bar and got some shots to clear my mind.

I drank like four when Liam finally neared me.

"Louis, take it easy there." He said placing his hand on my shoulder.

"Bug off dad!" I said kinda drunk already.

"Fine, don't ask me for help later!" He yelled taking off full in anger.

"Lou?" I heard a voice call my name, I turned around to see Bella standing there.

"Bella, what happen?" I asked as she got near me.

"Ben being a dumb ass that's all." She said rolling her eyes.

"But I saw you crying?" 

"It's fine, Lou. Where are my shots?" She asked taking the seat next to me.

I smiled at her as I lifted my hand asking for four more shots, Bella and I just drank the night away laughing even kinda flirting, all I know was our lips were smacking together and everything when black.

*Liam P.O.V*

  I was mad at Louis for awhile and I thought it was a right time to tell him that he should go home already and when I finally went back to find him he wasn't there. I looked around till I found him and wait no way it was Bella, they were kissing getting sloppy, tongues down each others throats. I neared them and clear my throat, they both looked at me and started to giggle like preschoolers.

"Ok come on time to go, you two have had a little too much to drink." I said before they pressed their lips together again.

"Liam the lame meanie." Bella said pouting towards me then back to Louis.

"Yeah you're no fun dad." Louis said pouting as well, why am I always stuck as the parent here?!

I walked them out the pub on either side of me, the lads were waiting for me and Louis but not Bella. They just looked at her in shock, I stepped forward and told them that Lou and Bella are really drunk and that their tongues where down each others throat right now in there, we all turn back at them.