I Can't Believe It

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Best Friends With Louis Tomlinson

Chapter 6

Edited

____________________________________

  It's been a few weeks now since Harry and I got married, things really haven't changed only that I had to sell my flat and move in with Harry in this huge house that can fit the whole British Army.

"So, Bella why do come and throw up at my flat?" Crystal asked me as I vomited my breakfest in the toilet.

"I'm sorry I don't plan on it, I feel fine but then I get this feeling to throw up in the morning." I said getting up off my knees and flushing the throw up away.

"Bella, are you sure your not pr.." 

"NO I'M NOT, WE WERE SAVE!" I cut her off, I hated that she would always bring that up... I mean I can't be and not with Harry!

"Bella, are you sure?" She asked, I'm not sure.... Did Harry use a condom or not, I have to ask him.

"I don't know, I'm going to call him." I said walking to my bag and taking out my cell phone.

"Wait, Bella what are you going to say if he ask you why you want to know?" She asked me.

"I don't know but I'll think of something and beside I am his wife so I have a right to know." I said pressing the call button next to Harry's name on my phone.

"Hello?" Harry said.

"Hey, Harry." I said into the phone.

"Hey, Bella what's up?" He asked.

"Harry can I ask you something?" I asked pulling my hair behind my ear.

"Sure, give me a second." He said, I heard him walking then a door closed.

"Okay, what do you want to ask me?" He asked.

"Harry did you use a condom.... When we did... You know what?" I asked, I didn't really feel like saying the word out loud.

"You mean sex?" Harry asked, I turned a bright red.

"Yes.... So did you?" I asked him.

"Ughhh...... No." Harry said, my mouth dropped open..... OH MY GOD I COULD BE PREGNANT?!

"Hello Bella, are you still there?" He asked.

"Yeah, well I have to go bye." I said ending the call.

I throw my phone to the wall, and it broke. Stupid breakable phone!

"Bella calm down, what Harry say?" Crystal asked getting near me... Big mistake there.

"HE'S A DICK, HE DIDN'T USE A CONDOM.... AND I COULD BE PREGNANT I'M ONLY TWENTY-TWO... I'M NOT READY TO BE A MUM!" I yelled as tears left my eyes.

"Hey, come on let's go get you a test and we will see." She said picking me up off the floor, when did I even drop to my knees?

"Okay." I said trying to pull myself together but was failing and fast.

"Let's go then." She said opening the door to her flat so we could walk out and go to the car.

We left her flat, the drive to the drug store felt like forever. She got down and brought it for me, I didn't really want to get down because I'm Mrs.Styles now and I don't want people all up in my face asking me questions right now.