Epilogue

Epilogue

Third Person Point of View(Note this doesn't really have nothing to do with the sequel or the chapter before it) 

  It was a nice day so Bella and Louis took out the kids(Johannie, James and William aka Will). They drove far till they reached the beach, they kids were super happy to see they were at the beach. It was their first time there well bigger and it was James and Will's first time at the beach.

"Bella what do you think?" Louis asked Bella as he grin from ear to ear. Bella looked at Louis with a smile before she kissed him, the three little ones didn't really understand why Bella and Louis had their lips press together but Will and Johannie looked at each other and smile.

"I think it's lovely Lou." She said as she pulled back, he smiled back at her. Louis and Bella had set up the blanket on the sand letting the children set down before them.

"Do you guys want to go swim?" Louis asked them, they all looked at each other and then nodded at their parents. Louis picked up Bella and took her to the water first spinning her around making it seem like he was going to drop her in the water. Bella was laughing as the little ones were near the water, each time the water reached their little toes they moved back from the cold touch of the water.

"Come on, you will get use to it." Louis said as he picked up William in his arms, Bella picked up James then Johannie. They walked a bit more into the water and the moment the cold water was up to the little ones waist they tried moving up not wanting to be in the cold water.

"It's fine see it's not that cold anymore." Bella told Johannie and James as they nodded their small heads, William looked at his dad(Louis) and smiled.

"William why are you smiling like that?" Louis asked his son, but Louis just found out why as he felt warm water on his side.

"Will! Don't do that bud." Louis said as Bella and the other little ones laughed. They threw water at each other while laughing but leaving Louis and Bella blind from all the water.

"Hey do you guys want to make a sand-castle?" Bella asked them as their eyes brighten and they nodded their head.

**

"You two make one and the best one wins!" Johannie shouted before she ran back beside James and William to make their sand-castle. Bella and Louis looked at each other and smiled, they were on their knees digging holes into the dirt and making shapes with the sand. After awhile of sand covering every inch of their body they showed off their sand-castles to each other.

"I think you three won!" Louis said fake crying into Bella's shoulder, Bella looked at her and Louis's hard work and kinda kicked down a wall or two to make their babies the winners.

"Yes! We won!" James yelled as he ran in circles around them all and while Johannie and William hugged and jumping up and down. Bella and Louis started laughing a bit before walking with the kids to the water to clean all the sand off them.

"Mum dad... Can we do this again?" Johannie asked her parents, Louis looked at Bella with a huge smile. They both nodded at her question. The sun was slowly going down and they were all wash by the shower near the bathrooms and changed.

"Well guys it's time to go." Louis said as they all pouted at him, Bella rubbed Louis's back seeing how they were becoming a bit sassy like him and Bella.

"Now come on back into the car or no ice cream for anyone." Bella said as they gasp and pushed each other out of the way and tried getting into the car. Bella laughed a bit as they finally made it into the car.

"Night you three little angels." Louis and Bella whispered as they drove back to London, the three little children had knocked out from their fun full day.

__________________________________________________________

(A/N:)

Well sorry guys I didn't know what to do for the Epilogue so I just wrote this. Hope you guys like it... but for the sequel I really can't think of a name. If you have one please let me know in the comment box below lol :) Hope you really liked my story! It means the world that you guys loved, read, and voted for it! That's way I'm making a sequel to make you guys happy again! Well bye for now... see you all in the sequel or in the other books I'm writing :) Once more I LOVE YOU ALL!!!! <3