Author Notes

Hey guys I didn't want to post an A/N and make a lot of you think that it was the next chapter but I promise that the next chapter will be put up soon.

Hey most of you know that I said that I'm ending this soon before the 9th or I might end it that day because my school is starting soon(it starts the 9th) Well I wanted to let you guys know that it's coming to an end and I'm sad it's ending like most of you are going to be or are... Hope you're sad like me!

Well someone(YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE AND I LOVE YOU GIRL! THANKS FOR READING MY STORY) asked me if there was going to be a sequel to this story and I'm not really sure if there is going to be one. I want to know if you guys want one or not... Because I kinda don't want to write a sequel then turns out that no one was reading it and I wrote it for nothing. I'm not trying to be mean, I'm going to be busy soon with a lot of school work and I'm also writing two other stories as we speak(1: Drug Love Mistakes [zayn fan fiction] and 2:It's You, I Love You [niall fan fiction]).

Well I got my first hate on this story from someone(she will stay nameless... also because I forgot her name, see haters going to be forgotten) and I was kinda mad to see her just hate on my hard work like it was nothing... Please I gone through worst.

Well please let me know if I should make a sequel and if you would love and read and vote for it like you have done for this story. Going to post the next chapter soon but not at this moment, I'm going somewhere with the parents.... My dad and mum are making me dye her hair.(this should be fun)

WELL I LOVE YOU ALL AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE LOVE OH AND BEFORE I UPDATE THIS STORY I WANT YOU GUYS TO GO AND CHECK OUT BOTH MY NEW STORIES (DLM/DRUG LOVE MISTAKES AND IYILY/IT'S YOU, I LOVE YOU) COMMENT ON IT PANDAS BECAUSE I LOVE PANDAS AND VOTE FOR THEM! FOLLOW @LiamPayneLuver1993 & @TaylorDrewRamsay GET THEM MORE FOLLOWERS AND IF I SEE YOU GUYS DIDN'T DO ANY OF THAT THEN I'M NOT UPDATING SOON.

GO DO IT LOVES!! I'm going to be checking ;D