I've Lied About Something And I Think You're Hate Me For It

Chapter 37: I've Lied About Something And I Think You're Hate Me For It (it was too long & for you can know what this chapter is called)

Bella's P.O.V 

It was now  the first of October, and I like how everything was not going to well in my life! I mean I married a guy had his baby divorce him but what was worst was that I lied to him but not only him but to everyone about something. And that something was my son James. I lied, he was never a little copy of Harry but a little copy of my best friend. Louis William Tomlinson.

"Hey Bells, I see your looking beautiful today like always." Louis said as he kissed my cheek which caused me to smile like a little girl.

"Thank you Lou." I said as I walked away to James, Harry and I were getting to the friend zone again but slowly. I mean it was kind of hard to see him but he is doing much better, I mean he even got a girlfriend and I'm happy for him.

"James come on let's go get your sister from your dad's house." I told James as I picked him up, he let out fits of giggles as I kissed his cheeks and pretended to eat his tummy. I waved to Louis as I left the flat, I mean we are friends but we live together...is that weird? I think so.

I placed James in his car seat before I got in the driver's seat, I drover not really wanting to go to Harry's place because the guilt is eating me alive. I should have told him and Louis that I thought when we were checking if James was one of their baby that I didn't truths the test there in Paris so once James was born and was home and everything I took a piece of each other their hair and turned out that Louis was really James father...how am I going to tell them this? I finally pulled into the driveway of Harry's place and got out from the front and helped out James. He went running to Harry's door before it opened showing a very happy Harry with open arms.

"Daddy!" James yelled as he was picked up into a tight hug from Harry, I half smiled at both of them.

"Hey Bella, it's nice to see you." He said giving us an awkward hug, I pulled back half smiling.

"So where's my little girl?" I asked him as he placed James down.

"She was playing inside but I told her before I opened the door, to put her stuff away." Harry said opening the door widened for me to come in but I didn't want to walk in and see his girlfriend. I don't hate her or anything I just don't want to bug him or her.

"Oh look here she comes." Harry said with a smile, I faked smiled before a little blonde hair girl showed up beside Harry.

"Hey baby, did you have funny?" I asked her as she nodded.

"Yes mummy!" She shouted as I picked her up into a hug.

"Well it was nice seeing you Harry, see you soon." I said before I walked back to the car with two happy babies.

**

I made it back to the flat where I found Louis with a lot of food waiting for us.

"What is all of this?" I asked him.

"Well I thought you guys would be hungry?" Louis said as he smiled at me and I returned it.

"Well I am but I'm not sure about these two." I said looking down at Johannie and James.

"I want food!" They both yelled as they ran to the table, Lou and I started to laugh.

"Come on." Louis said as he grabbed my hand and took me with him to the table. I smiled at him but I still thought about Lena and James.

**

"Hey Lena so why did you want to see me here?" I asked as we stood in the middle of a dark room with just one dim light on top of us.

"Because I needed to ask something of you." She said as I looked at her like with a kind of shocked face.

"Okay what is it?" I asked her.

"I need something, I have a little problem...and I need your help." She said.

"Okay, but what is this problem you need my help for?" I asked her.

"Something I can't tell you right now about." She said as she let out a loud sigh. "Come on." She said as she grabbed my wrist and took me with her.

Louis's P.O.V 

I was watching Johannie, James and Will while Bella was out. I wonder what her sister Lena wanted from her. I heard something and headed downstairs to see the front door burst open and ran in Bella and her sister Lena, but they slammed it closed right after.

"What's going on and why do you guys look like this?" I asked as I finally saw their clothes ripped and covered in blood, both had cuts and bruises all over their body. They looked at each other then looked at me, Bella walked upstairs as her sister Lena walked behind her.

"Hey Bella can you please tell me what happen?" I asked her, she looked at Lena who shook her head.

"I'm sorry I can't." She said as she made it to her room with her sister and closed the door. What's going on with those two?

**

"Hey have you guys seen how Bella and Lena have been acting weird?" I asked the others while I was at Zayn's and Perrie's.

"Yeah she been showing up with blood running down her nose, ripped and blood covered clothes, cuts and bruises." Crystal said as Liam nodded.

"I even asked her about it but she said sorry and that she couldn't tell me." Perrie said.

"I need to know what's going on with those two." I said. Well good thing Harry isn't here because he was watching Johannie and James.

Everyone looked at their cups but not into someone's eyes, I don't know what to do anymore.

"We need to get her away from that so called friend of her's and ask her what's going on." Zayn said as everyone nodded but me, I forgot that Bella hasn't told them that Lena was really her sister.

"If you want to know then ask me in my face!" We all turned to see Bella soaking wet and covered in blood but this time her arm had a giant cut that looked pretty deep. Everyone got up and helped her before she fell, I was now holding her up and laid her down on the sofa. I looked at the others and then looked back to Bella.

"What do we do?" I asked as we heard the heavily rain fall outside with the front door wide open.

"Call for help!" Liam said.

________________________________________________________

(A/N:)

So here it is! Hope you like it oh sorry if it's short TEEN WOLF JUST STARTED!!!!!

Hey guys does someone want to be Harry's girlfriend? So if you do put a name in the comment box for your person in the story! I'll pick the best name there! But tell me why you should also be picked :)