Start of a day in Vongola Middle

Welcome to Vongola Middle. Vongola Middle is an elite school that only accept students they favor. The students are personally picked by the teachers each year. And this year, only two got picked.

"Lambo! Hurry up! We're going to be late!" A young girl with charcoal colored plaits called out.

"Yeah... Yeah... I pin, can't you just wait for a while more?" a boy with equally black hair and age walked slowly behind.

"Lambo! It's our first day of school! We cannot afford to be late!" I pin had a slight china accent in her voice as she came from China.

Soon, the duo reached the school's front gate after Lambo had dragged his feet for 10 minutes. They looked up at the building. No kidding. It was HUGE! The giant black building looked like it has a thousand floors. Different other smaller sized buildings litter around the majestic one right at the center of the school grounds.

"So huge..." I pin gawked at the building before her.

"Come on I pin! Let's go!" Lambo ran ahead of her.

"Lambo! Wait up!" I pin shouted as she ran after him.

"BAM!" Lambo knocked into someone and fell over.

"OW!" Lambo rubbed his forehead sorely.

"You. Why aren't you wearing the school uniform?" Lambo looked up to find a boy older than him wearing a purple sleeveless vest over a white collared dress shirt with black slacks and purple sneakers. The ravenette glared at Lambo and he automatically flinched.

"Lambo! What's wrong?" I pin rushed over.

"You too. Are the two of you the new students?" The ravenette narrowed his eyes and spoke again.

"Y-yes. We just got here." I pin nodded her head as she stared at the older boy. She felt her face heat up slightly.

"Report to the head office." the older boy turned and started walking away.

"A-ano, may I know where is the head office located at?" I pin gathered her guts and asked, ignoring the fact that her face was heating up even more.

"Hn. The highest floor of Rainbow." The ravenette replied.

"Rainbow? Where is that?" Lambo asked as he stood up slowly, patting away the dust on his green sweater.

"Main building." was what Lambo and I pin last heard from that teen before he vanished into a smaller purple building.

"Main building? Did he mean this one?" Lambo pointed to the black building.

"I guess so. Let's go." I pin agreed and walked towards the black building called 'Rainbow' and took the lift up to the highest level. Surprisingly, there weren't any other level buttons except for the floor they are heading to - 100.