Martial, Science and Magics

"EXTREME!" a loud and familiar shout was heard from the building.

"Ha... Ryohei is overdoing it again." Fon commented and sighed before walking in.

"Shishou!" Ryohei greeted loudly when Fon entered.

"Hmm..." Fon nodded and then turned towards another member in the club.

"Alright, this is Ryohei. You guys have seen him before. And, Lussuria. He's a third grade student." Fon introduced.

"Hii~ You guys are the newbies? ~ So cute~ You can call me Luss-san! Ne? ~" The fairly tall teen with a side part of his hair green and he also had a red mohawk in the middle came to Lambo and I pin, took their hands and shook them violently. Both Lambo and I pin sweatdropped as they nodded and pulled their hands away.

"What the-" Lambo was about to curse, but I pin interrupted.

"I pin." I pin smiled and introduced.

"Che. Lambo." Lambo half glared at the flamboyant teen that wears god damned shades indoors.

"Nice to meet you two~" Lussuria sang.

"Come on Lussuria! Let's continue our extreme sparring!" Ryohei called as Lussuria followed excitedly behind him.

"Ok. Our club here excels in hand to hand combat. You are allowed to choose any type of combat style you want and I'll try to hone your skills to its best." Fon explained.

"What did Ryohei-san and Luss-san picked?" I pin asked.

"Ryohei chose boxing, and Lussuria chose Muay Thai." Fon answered.

"Oh... What about you? Fon-sensei?" Lambo asked.

"Me? I fight using the Exploding Gale Fist." Fon chuckled a little at both his students confused but interested expressions.

"It's a difficult style, don't worry about it. Come on, let's head to Lightning next." Fon smiled as the trio left the other two to train for themselves.

"If I remember correctly, Yuni-sensei said there's someone called.... Levi? Right?" I pin asked as they stood in front of the green building.

"Yea... Levi is a very dedicated student in the Physics Laboratory." Fon said.

"Can we go in?" Lambo asked excitedly.

"Lambo? You want?" I pin questioned and Lambo nodded. Since young, Lambo had a special interest in electricity and always wondered how it actually works.

"Ok then, let's go." the trio then walked in. Upon entering, there was a loud explosion in one of the many rooms in the lab.

"L-Levi?" Fon called hesitantly.

"C-crick..." the door of the room of the explosion opened and a teen with black dirty and messy hair walked out. His hair and mustache had grown around half his face. His white dress shirt and green vest had turned a cloudy gray. Electric sparks sparkled around him as well as from the room behind him.

"Sparks!" Lambo shouted excitedly, totally ignoring the messed up guy standing in front of the room. Lambo ran past Levi and into the room.

"Lambo!" Both I pin and Fon shouted.

"Gyahahaha! Electric! Lightning! Thunder!" Lambo's ramblings can be heard from the lab room. Suddenly, he ran out again, perfectly fine.

"That was fun! Fon-sensei! I want to join this Club!" Lambo exclaimed, grinning.

"Okay, sure Lambo." Fon smiled at his energetic student.

"Are you sure?" I pin asked as she eyed Levi.

"Yea!" Lambo grinned even wider.

"Ha... Alright then. Do what you want." I pin sighed.

"Come on, we have the last building to visit." Fon said as he waved at Levi and walked off.

"The last one? I thought we had a few more to go." I pin questioned.

"We'll introduce until Mist today. There isn't enough time." Fon explained and smiled.

Looking up at the mysterious indigo building, a wave of cold wind blew down Lambo and I pin's spine.

"Okay then, we're done for introductions today." Fon said.

"Huh? We're not going in?" Lambo asked, confused.

"I'm afraid not. You'll lose your mind if you go in there without prior knowledge on what to expect in there." Fon warned them of the consequences.

"Okay..." Both Lambo and I pin shuddered.

"Ding Dong. Please head over to Stars right now." the mechanical voice resounded again.

"Stars? Which building is that? Yuni-sensei didn't mention about this." Lambo questioned.

"Yuni probably forgot. It's that golden building over there. How can she even miss that. It's our music room." Fon pointed to the far end of the field.

"We take music lessons?" I pin asked, surprised and shock.

"Yup. It's an essential for all students. Even Levi is included, though he doesn't sing much." Fon grinned lightly.

"Come on, soon everyone will reach there." Fon continued as he head over to Stars, the golden music room.