Flames~

~~~The next day, in the dining room

"Morning, everyone. I believe that every one of you has come back here, thinking through the night and came up with your own resolve, considering your eye bags beneath your eyes." Reborn addressed everyone as soon as he saw that majority reached. When I say the majority, it means that one or two of the whole group isn't here. And it's quite easy to guess who. Just then, the door slid open.

"Thanks for coming, Hibari, Xanxus." Reborn greeted them as they stalked into the room and took a sit far away from the crowd, but close enough to hear what the senseis have to say.

"OW!" A slightly pained cry came from the direction of the door as Dino walked in, one hand rubbing his forehead sorely.

"I shouldn't be falling this much today......" The blonde muttered under his breath as he walked towards the front of the room where all the other senseis were.

"Dino, start now." Reborn ordered as the said sensei nodded.

"Umm... Let's start, shall we?" Dino started, facing the group of students.

"First off, here. Take these first." The blonde reached for his pockets in his coats and pulled out two handfuls of...... rings. Soon, everyone held a ring in their hands. The ring was simple, metal material and a colored jewel sitting on one part of the ring.

"Let's officially start the explanation now. Flames. We will touch on that now." Dino turned serious as he held his arm forward and spread out his fingers, revealing an orange jeweled ring that he normally doesn't wear. After a few seconds, the ring shone a bright orange before it burst into a brilliant orange-colored flame covering the jewel and danced around the ring. Everyone and I mean everyone (except for the senseis), widened their eyes as they stared at the sparkling orange flame.

"Wow..." Some marveled at the sudden burst of flame.

"This. Is called the Dying Will Flame." Dino clenched his fist and showed his ring to everyone.

"....Dying Will Flame?" Tsuna repeated, still having his eyes staring at the flame.

"Yes. The Dying Will Flame is described as a high-density form of energy that is refined from one's own. Due to the way it resonates with one's emotions, it has been regarded as a type of battle aura. However, unlike the aura, which is a supernatural phenomenon that can only be seen by a few individuals, the Dying Will Flame is in many ways more alike to a real flame, possessing even its own destructive properties." Dino explained, pausing for a while as a question popped up.

"Umm... so if each flame has their own destructive properties, then...... how many flames are there?" Shoichi questioned.

"Very good question, Shoichi. But we'll touch on that later. Continuing, Dying Will Flames are graded according to their purity, which has a direct relationship with the strength of an individual's resolve. Among other things, this rate of purity serves to indicate how much of the special characteristics of the Flames are being drawn out." Dino carried on.

"Resolve? Isn't that what you guys want us to have when we wake up this morning?" Yamamoto asked.

"Yes, we're touching on that soon. Now, to answer Shoichi's question. There is a total of 7 flames in total. Sky, Storm, Rain, Sun, Lightning, Cloud and Mist." Dino looks towards the red head for a while before stating out the 7 flames.

"Aren't those the names of the buildings in our school?" Haru pointed out as everyone widened their eyes in realization.

"Yes, they are. But that's not the point. Back to the main point. Each flame has its own characteristic, and Fon will explain to you guys about it."Dino turned towards the said man behind him and nodded.