A trip around Japan?

~~~Stars, 0800

After breakfast, Tsuna had gathered everyone in Stars, as ordered by Reborn.

"What do you think the Senseis ask us to gather here for?" Yamamoto asked casually.

"Che. Like anyone of us will know." Gokudera replied.

"Tsuna, you know anything?" Yamamoto asked.

"No. Reborn only ask me to gather everyone here," Tsuna replied truthfully.

"Thou wonder why Reborn-san want us to gather here." Basil mused.

"Uh hum." Someone coughed. All the teachers entered the room as the room went dead silent.

"We have something to announce today. Kora!" Colonello started as whispers were heard across the room.

"Be quiet!" Skull shouted and shut everyone up effectively.

"Alright. Here goes. Everyone present here will be brought on a trip organized by us." Reborn started their plan.

"Trip? Where?" Tsuna asked. A trip out of nowhere?!

"It's not a random trip." Reborn said suddenly, shocking Tsuna.

'He read my mind again!' Tsuna screamed in his mind.

"We're going on a trip around Japan." And this sentence made almost all of the students dropped their mouths on the floor.

"VOI! Are you kidding me?! A trip around Japan?!" Squalo was the first to retort.

"Che. Aren't we staying in Japan already? Why are we still going to travel around it like we are on a relaxing holiday?" Gokudera added.

"It's true we're staying in Japan. But how many of us here know fully well about Japan's culture and everything. Our trip around Japan is for us to know about Japan more. All of you should already be grateful that we are the ones paying for this trip." Mammon said.

"Umm.... don't mind if I ask, what about Byakuran-san? Where is he? He's missing, isn't he?" Shoichi asked.

"Don't worry about Byakuran, Irie-kun. He's going to be fine. He'll join us in about 10 months." Yuni smiled.

"10 months. What's that marshmallow freak doing?" Fran commented.

"Kufufu.... Probably on some marshmallow hunting." Mukuro added in.

"Ushishi.... The prince like sweet things too~ Maybe the prince should ask where the marshmallow is now." Bel asked indirectly.

"Alright students, Byakuran is now currently away. And he is definitely safe, so don't ask anymore questions about him anymore. We'll come back to our current business. The trip around Japan." Reborn said sternly as he covered his face with a slight push of his fedora to the front. And everyone shut up, not wanting a bullet to be pierced into their brain.

"So, when's the trip going to be?" Kyoko asked politely.

"Tomorrow. Pack any necessary stuff you need for traveling.

"Hahi! So soon? How long will it take?" Haru inquired from beside the honey colored haired girl.

"5 days. We will be traveling for 5 days." Reborn replied shortly.

"5 days is a very long time," Chrome mumbled from her spot. The purple haired girl wasn't used to traveling.

"Kufufufu.... My dear Chrome... do not worry... I'll always be here." Mukuro smiled as Chrome returned it and nodded her head shyly.

"Alright, guys! You're dismissed for the day!" Dino announced.

"Don't we need to attend any more lessons?" Tsuna asked.

"Nope. You don't have to. Fully concentrate on tomorrow's trip. Dismissed!" Reborn concluded. Everyone then scattered out of Stars and back to their own dormitories.

~~~Dorm 1, 0900

"Kyoko-chan, why do you think Reborn-Sensei is bringing us on a trip around Japan? I always think that there is another intention." Haru asked as she opened her blood red cupboard and pulled out a red canvas backpack with two compartments. The lower compartment had a face of a gray bunny like her plush and two gray bunny ears was sewed onto the top of the 'head' of the bunny.

"You really think so? Haru-chan?" Kyoko replied, also pulling out a similar canvas backpack, except that Kyoko's one is electric green in color with a pink bunny instead of a gray one.

"Yeah. I think so too." Chrome joined in the conversation. She pulled out an indigo backpack from her cupboard. A gray owl was printed on the lower compartment of the backpack.

"Yeah. I think it isn't so simple. Fon-sensei looks troubled." I pin pointed out, bringing out her own red backpack. It was a simple one, just a white furry goat key chain hanging from the zip.

"Hahi! Chrome-chan, I pin-chan, you girls think so too?" Haru asked, mildly surprised. The brunette then stuff her clothes and her necessary items for traveling inside her bag.

"Yeah. Mukuro-sama too." Chrome replied softly. She took her trident lying against the wall beside her bed and fold it into 3 parts.

"Mukuro-sama said that what the teachers said are only half true. He can tell." Chrome unzipped her bag and place her trident inside.

"Hahi! Mukuro-san really said that?" Haru asked. She checked through her items once before plopping down on her bed.

"Yeah." Chrome replied shortly as she finished packing as well.

"Haru-chan, Chrome-chan, I pin-chan, we'll just have to go on this trip to find out, right?" Kyoko gave them a bright smile. She walked to her drawer at the side of her bed and pulled at the handle. A sleek black gun was sitting comfortably on the red cushion placed in the drawer. The honey-haired girl picked up the life threatening weapon in her hands fearlessly as she placed it inside the most bottom of her backpack.

"Haru-chan! Don't forget our babies!" Kyoko called.

"Hahi! How can I forget, desu?!" The brunette reached towards her drawer and pulled. A white gun was sitting on a black cushion in the drawer. Haru took it in her hands and stuff it inside her bag before zipping it up.

"Kyoko-san, Haru-san, Chrome-san, you girls are strong... I wonder if I can be like that too..." I pin lowered her head down.

"I pin-chan, you will be. Fon-sensei will take care of you." Kyoko assured her junior with a sweet smile.

"Yup! Fon-sensei is a great sensei! I can see a little Fon-sensei in you desu!" Haru added.

"Really?" I pin asked.

"Yeah!" Haru smiled.

"Thank you girls." I pin thanked shyly.

"....." Chrome smiled in the corner.

~~~Timeskip to tomorrow.

*Stay Tune~*