Demand for truth

"What is it this time?" Yamamoto asked, looking around. At first, nobody spotted any difference, until Lambo pointed it out.

"GUPYAA! Look! The water flow has stopped!!" The youngest of the group pointed at the pool of spring water where they are standing in. True enough, the water flow has stopped. A droplet of water was left hanging in the air, defying gravity.

"T-Time.... has s-stopped?" Tsuna mumbled.

'Why do I find this so familiar?' Tsuna thought to himself, having the same déjà vu just like Xanxus.

"URGH!!" Tsuna screamed as he held his head in between his hands. The brunette crouched down, shut his eyes tight as a pang of pain hit his head.

"JUUDAIME!" That was what Tsuna last heard before his mind shut down and brought his consciousness to another image.

~~~Tsuna's POV

"I-It's y-you...." I blinked twice as I stared at the creature before me. It's him again, and I was back at the same place, the time here stopped as well.

"Gao.." The creature purred. It's the same lion cub as when I met it in my dreams before. The same orange flame mane and red armor. I bent down slowly as I reach out my hand to touch the cub.

"Gao~~" The lion cub purred contently as I scratched his neck affectionately and it nuzzled against my hand.

"Hahaha.... Natsu." I laughed for a little while before naming it. Just then, I felt something light hit my head. Reaching up with the other hand, I grabbed something soft and woolen. I took a good look at it, they were white mittens, with the red colored number '27' emblazoned on it.

'What are these?' I mused as I slowly open my eyes.

~~~No one's POV

"Tsuna? Tsuna? TSUNA?!" Yamamoto shook the brunette awake as Tsuna opened his eyes gradually.

"Y-Yamamoto?" Tsuna called as the ravenette was what he first saw.

"Are you okay?" Yamamoto asked, concerned.

"Y-Yeah... OH! What about the time? Is it moving?" Tsuna suddenly recalled what had happened.

"It's not, Tsuna. Anyway, what are you holding? Seems like woolen mittens to me." Yamamoto shook his head as he look at the unmoving waters before noticing the mittens that Tsuna had in his hands.

"Oh-" Just when Tsuna was about to reply, time resumed. The waters moved again and splashed against everyone's legs.

"Time resumed! Juudaime!" Gokudera exclaimed excitedly as Tsuna nodded his head while smiling. Suddenly, the doors burst open and in walked Colonello.

"Everyone! Gather in the dining room in 5 minutes. Kora!" Finishing his sentence, Colonello walked out of the bathing room without a single word which left the boys in silence.

"Mou~ Why are you guys still standing here? Come on, you don't want the Senseis to get mad!" Lussuria warned as everyone rushed out of the open air bathroom.

~~~Dining room

Everyone gathered in the dining room as everyone sat down.

"I believe everyone had just experienced that trauma just now. Not just everyone here, but the whole of Japan." Reborn started out seriously. Fon pressed on the remote control he was holding and it switched on the television at the back of the dining room.

"A few minutes ago, Japan has just experienced a 3 minutes trauma. The time stopped, darkness enveloped the whole country as well as the miniature earthquake everyone experienced first." The news reporter reported as the television was switched off with a press of the 'off' button on the remote control.

"These incidents have caused an uproar in Japan and we have no choice but to tell you guys the truth now." Reborn continued after the television was switched off.

"The truth? What the f*ck are you talking about?" Squalo creased his forehead, not very pleased that the Senseis were hiding something from him.

"Ushishishi...... Seems like the Senseis are hiding something from us, and something really important. Is the prince right?" Bel grinned his famous Cheshire cat grin.

"Kufufufu..... I guess there isn't much of a choice now, is there...." Mukuro smirked.

"Yes, Mukuro. I guess we have to tell them." Fon agreed.

"Mukuro? You know what they are hiding from us?" Tsuna asked.

"Kufufufu......" Mukuro didn't say anything. The pineapple illusionist just laughed his usual eerie laughter and closed his eyes.

"How about you guys start now?" Gokudera said impatiently, staring at the Senseis.

"Alright then. I'll start." Yuni stood up and nodded her head.

*A shorter chapter this time~*