Senseis

"We're here." I pin announced as she stepped out of the lift.

"Kora! My rifle is better than your flimsy gun!" The two newbies heard and saw a blond man shouting. The man donned a full military uniform with a military style headband. He was pointing the rifle in his hands in front of him.

"Mine is obviously better." Another man wearing a full black suit and a fedora stood in front of the blonde, smirking cooly without flinching at the sight of the rifle pointing at him. His special sideburns curled upwards weirdly as his piercing black eyes shot the man in front a playful glare.

"Maa... Let's not fight. Ne, Uncle Reborn, Uncle Colonello?" A shorter lady with short dark green hair in front but longer at the back coaxed. She wore a green strapped dress with matching boots.

"Yuni's right. The two of you should try to fight less even if it's just verbally." A man that looked awfully like the teen they met just a while ago said. He had black colored Ihair and a long braid. He wore a red long Changshan with black slacks inside.

"Fon, Yuni, don't even try. Reborn-senpai and Colonello-senpai won't stop unless they destroy this building." a man wearing a full leather outfit and a motorcycle helmet said casually while sitting down comfortably on the sofa with his legs propped up on the table.

"HMM?!" Reborn and Colonello turned and glared at the man on the sofa with surprising synchronization.

"W-wha?! N-nothing Reborn-senpai, Colonello-senpai." He stood up and bowed 90 degrees down.

"A-ano, is this the head office?" I pin finally spoke. All heads and eyes turned to her as she started sweating bullets.

"The two of you must be the new students, right?" Yuni walked in front and smiled warmly while Lambo and I pin returned it politely.

"Yeah!" Lambo nodded his head.

"Alright, come on, let's get you guys dressed first." Yuni walked up to a rack of colorful vests and white collared dress shirts, along with some black slacks and colorful skirts. Below the racks are some colorful sneakers and black boots.

"Here, hold on to them first." Yuni said sweetly as she passes them 2 white dress shirts each. She also handed Lambo his black slacks and I pin her black boots.

"Color?" Yuni turned to them and asked.

"Green!" Lambo replied excitedly. Yuni giggled lightly before passing Lambo 2 green vests and one pair of green sneakers.

"I'll have red please." I pin said politely. Yuni took 2 red vests and skirts from the rack and passed it to her.

"There you go. That's our uniform. Be sure to wear it every day!" Yuni gave them a thumbs up before signalling them to follow her.

"I'll start by introducing everyone in this room!" She announced as she sat comfortably in the armchair beside the helmet man. Lambo and I pin nodded and looked around the room.

"Alright, the fedora man over there is Reborn-sensei for you! He's the form teacher of grade 2 students and in charge of a special program, so it doesn't matter to you at all! And one more thing, you don't want to make him mad~" Yuni said a little too happily.

"Tch. I'm too lazy to bother someone that doesn't teach me." Lambo mumbled before having a bullet grazing just past his more than a little bushy hair.

"Say that again and I won't miss next time." Reborn smirked. Lambo widened his eyes, but seemingly wanted to say something, but was stopped by I pin. She glared at Lambo once before smiling at Yuni to let her continue.

"Hehe... Then that's Colonello. He teaches all students physical education and is the instructor for the Ranger and Weapons Club. For some reason, he loves the military~ In conclusion, he's a spartan~" Yuni said a little too cheerfully now.

"Well, that's our two spartan teachers. And then, there's me! I'm the form teacher of grade 4 and the instructor for the Home Economics Club." Yuni introduced herself.

"The one sitting there is Skull, form teacher of grade 3, so it doesn't concern the both of you." Yuni said. Lambo facepalmed at her cheeriness and sighed.

"The calm one here is Fon. Our very own concentration sensei and instructor for the Martial Arts Club. Most importantly, he'll be taking care of the two of you~" Fon turned and smiled. I pin returned it and bowed.

"Okay, so that's everyone in the room. But we have other people to introduce..." Yuni furrowed her eyebrows as she thought deeply.

"Yuni, I'll introduce the others to them later. How about you show them the buildings?" Fon suggested.

"Okay! The two of you! Come with me!" Yuni headed to the curtains.