A snowy and sparkly night

~~~After the ridiculously noisy lunch

"Are you guys done playing?" Mammon appeared out of the mist. The students stopped whatever they are doing and looked at their mysterious sensei.

"Reborn ask all of you to gather back at the bus. Lunch time is over. We're going to the next stop." After finishing, Mammon stepped back into his mist and disappeared.

~~~In the bus

"It's going to be evening already, where are we going next, Reborn?" Tsuna asked as he stared out of the window, the orange sun setting in the horizon.

"That's right. We're going to Hokkaido, Sapporo City. We'll be spending our night there as well." Reborn announced through the microphone.

"Hokkaido? Are we going to spend the night here in the bus as well? Considering it takes more than 22 hours to reach Hokkaido from Osaka." Shoichi asked.

"Nope. Now is 4 pm, we'll reach there by 6." Fon said from the driver's seat.

"In 2 hours?! How is that even possible?!" Tsuna asked.

"Of course, it's possible. With my knowledge of course." Verde said as he pushed his glasses up a little.

"So, how are you going to plan to do it then? Fly?" Gokudera asked, not fully believing.

"Yes, that is correct. We fly." Verde replied.

"WHAT!?" Half of the people in the bus exclaimed.

"Yup. That's what we're going to do." After saying, Fon pushed a button on the control panel and mechanic wings spread out of the bus' sides and compressed air was released to push the bus into the air and forward. The bus rocked a little but finally stabilized in the air and carried on flying forward.

"What the heck was that?!" Tsuna shouted, feeling nausea.

"An effective way to cross Japan," Reborn said, smirking.

~~~Hokkaido

"SNOW!" Lambo exclaimed as he ran forwards to the plain field that spread out in front of them. Snowflakes fall down from the sky as the grass field was covered with soft powder snow.

"Why are we not at Sapporo City?! Why are we here at the freaking base of a snow mountain?!" Tsuna exclaimed, looking up at the snowy mountain.

"Hokkaido is famous for their cold and snowy winters and climate. This is a good chance for everyone here to experience it. And this is where we spend our night. And we'll go to Sapporo City to only have our dinner." Reborn told the group their schedule.

"What?! Spending the night in this cold and windy weather?! Are-" Tsuna was about to complain again, but seeing the gun Reborn held made him think twice about complaining.

"Come on, we're heading to Sapporo City now," Reborn said cooly as he walked off.

"We came here for nothing then?!" Tsuna shouted before following Reborn.

"OW!" Tsuna tripped on his toes before falling straight down on his face.

"KACHING!" Verde's camera went off as everyone was squeezed in into the picture except for the fallen Tsuna.

~~~After a chaotic dinner as usual, back to the mountain

"So? What are we going to do here now?" Tsuna asked.

"Snowball fight!" Lambo suggested before rolling up a ball of snow in his hands and throwing it directly at Tsuna.

"Ow!" Tsuna whined but recovered quickly and rolled up a snowball himself and throwing it at Gokudera.