Flame Explosion

"My part? O-Oh yeah! The violet flame, Cloud." Skull suddenly opened his eyes wide and clear.

"A-Although there's only one of you here that possessed the Cloud flame, I-I'll still explain...." Skull spoke as he tried to avoid Hibari's piercing glare.

"Umm... The Cloud flame possess the ability to Propagate. The Propagation special trait of Cloud Flames carries a meaning of increase and replication. As such, it is suited for anything that involves an increase of size and multiplication of numbers. Also, this Propagation effect is highly advantageous when performing techniques meant to cover a great area, such as creating a cyclone or an impervious force field." Skull said it as he raise his hand to let everyone see the real cloud flame lit on his hand.

"Viper? You're next." Fon reminded the cloaked man standing at the back.

"Hm... I don't really need to explain much... My students in the club should more or less know. And, stop calling me Viper. The name's Mammon now." Mammon glanced at Mukuro, Chrome and Fran before glaring at Fon.

"You didn't teach them how to use them, did you?! Kora!" Colonello questioned.

"No. I did not. It's hard to teach illusions you know. It's the feeling. They have been using it without them knowing. That's the reason why you have been seeing all the mist gathering inside and outside the building. But they are not conscious enough to use it and power up their illusions to the max level." Mammon concluded, causing Mukuro to smirk and Chrome to widen her eyes. Fran remained as monotone as ever.

"You'll still have to explain. Mammon." Reborn spoke.

"Alright, alright. It's really bad that I don't get to pay for this you know. The Mist flame has the characteristic of Construction. The Construction special trait of the Mist Flame makes it optimal to be used along, especially during the creation of Real Illusions. They are described as having low hardness and, consequentially, it has a weak offensive power. Alright, I'm done." Mammon finished as he floated back to where he originally was.

"I guess I'm next." Yuni stepped in front, her blue eyes glancing back and forth from Tsuna to Xanxus.

"The final flame, Sky. It's ability is Harmony. Among all the seven attributes, Sky Flames possesses the greatest propulsion power, especially those of high-purity. Described as having many mysteries, its special trait, Harmony, represents a state without contradiction nor flaws in which the balance of the whole is maintained. Bearers of the Sky-attribute are said to be exceptionally rare and most of the known ones share the common trait of possessing great insight." Yuni stopped here.

"Purity, you say?" Spanner asked.

"Yes. I'm going to touch on that now. Dying Will Flames are graded according to their purity, which has a direct relationship with the strength of an individual's resolve. Among other things, this rate of purity serves to indicate how much of the special characteristics of the Flames are being drawn out. Like the Sky Flame for example, it has two different types of flames. A soft one and a hard one. The soft flame is usually used for supporting purposes while the hard flames are more volatile and packs more power. There is also hard flames for the Rain. Hard Rain flames take the form of ice. Similarly, it is more offensive." Yuni explained.

"I have a question. Why can we lit a flame on the ring?" Tsuna asked, absent-mindedly touching his ring.

"Wave energies. The wave energy is the wave of life-force that flows through the human body. The size and balance of the wave of an individual are determined at birth. A ring will react to a wave with the same attribute as itself and convert it into a high-densified form of energy, the Dying Will Flames." Dino stepped up beside Yuni and answered, earning a nod from the greenette.

"Alright, that's pretty much where the explanation ends. We'll deal it with the second step now. Lighting the ring." Dino said.

"Resolve, right?" Tsuna mused aloud.

"Yes. Think of our situation right now. What you're protecting. Who you're protecting and Why are you protecti-" An earthquake disrupted Dino's sentence. It was a tad stronger one than before. The tables were shaking, along with the chairs. Things started crashing down, but Dino decided to continue.

"Close your eyes. do not mind your surroundings. Focus on your resolve and try converting it into a flame." Dino instructed. After a few minutes, something startling occurred.

"Uncle Reborn! Look!" Yuni exclaimed, shock in her voice. Reborn looked at the scene in front of him and smirked. It was epic. The ground was still shaking, but all 20 of them were standing still. The chosen 13's rings all broke. Their bodies were surrounded by their respective flames, sparkling brightly. The other 7 managed to lit their rings successfully bright and clear.

"Marvelous..." Colonello stared, open mouthed. The earthquake subsided as the flames died down.

"W-Where are our rings?" Yamamoto asked, staring at his now ringless finger.

"Luce was right after all." Verde half smirked at the bewildered children in front of him.

"End of discussion. Everyone, go and rest up for the day." Reborn ended everything as he left the room smirking.

"Good job everyone! Rest up!" Dino grinned as he snapped out of his shock and ran out of the room mumbling happily about something like making more rings. Soon, the senseis left the room leaving a bunch of confused students.

*Guys, I'm sorry for the long absence but it's cuz I'm feeling tired in writing this story. But still, I think I will continue! It just depends on whether I feel like writing or not. In actual fact, this chapter was actually already written months ago just that I didn't publish this heehee! I didn't really think people would like my story cuz of my bad english but thank you all that have read my story :) Be patient ya! I suddenly wanted to publish this cuz its Happy Chinese New Year guys!! ^^*