Dormitory Fun

Back at their dorms~ (Dorm 3)

"Tsuna, are you sure you're okay?" Yamamoto asked in concern.

"Yeah. Thanks, Yamamoto." Tsuna smiled as he plopped down on his bed.

"I just need a good rest." Tsuna said as he lay down on his bed.

"It's one hour away before dinner, Juudaime, you can rest." Gokudera informed as Tsuna closed his eyes slowly.

"This is my bed?" Lambo blinked as he looks at his bed that's going to stay with him until he graduate from this school. He looked around the room. It was huge. There were four single beds on each side of the room and beside each one is a wardrobe for them to put their belongings and clothes inside. The ceilings, walls and the carpets settled neatly on the floor were all as black as the night sky, only lit by the dim warm orange light of the wall lights. The only color difference in the room are the beds.

Tsuna's bed has orange sheets and orange everything.

'Wow, that probably made the carpenters and designers' job easier.' Lambo thought.

A little orange lion cub plush was on Tsuna's bed too.

'Come to think of it, everyone's bed had a plush and their bed's color theme matched their vest color too. No wonder mine's green.

Yamamoto had an Akita Inu dog breed plush and a black swallow plush while Gokudera had a yellow and white kitten plush.

'Looks unfriendly to me... Just like its owner.' Lambo thought as he looks at Gokudera's lifeless 'hissing' kitten.

Basil had a pretty beautiful, graceful looking blue dolphin plush while Ryohei had an orange kangaroo plush that wore boxing gloves.

Shoichi had a brown beaver that freaking wears frameless glasses over its eyes while Spanner gets a brownish red weasel that had a fake soft lollipop in between its mouth.

'And I get a black cow.' Lambo looked down and saw his cow staring straight back at him, like it was alive and jumping around.

Lambo stuff all his clothes into the wardrobe and found out that there are a few green sweaters and coats inside, along with some warm looking pants, gloves, beanies and mufflers.

"Lambo-dono, do thy feel comfortable enough?" Basil asked.

"Yeah!" Lambo grinned and the blonde smiled.

"Anyone wants to play poker cards?" Yamamoto asked and waved the deck of cards in his hands around in the air.

"Yamamoto-kun, would you mind if I join?" Shoichi looked up from his laptop.

"Nope! I don't mind at all! The more the merrier!" Yamamoto beamed.

"If Shoichi's joining, I'll join too. I could use a little break from all of Verde's projects." Spanner half said half complained.

"I'll join too!" Lambo grinned.

"I'll extreme join too!" Ryohei shouted.

"Thou shall join too." Basil said.

"Che. Juudaime isn't joining, so I'll not join." Gokudera turned away and head over to his bed.

"Alright then, it's the 6 of us!" Yamamoto went to the center of the room where there was a long table and 8 chairs. He sat down and started distributing the cards around.

Dorm 2~

When Xanxus stepped into the room, he headed straight to his orange bed and plopped down roughly. He was immediately asleep. Beside him was his white and black striped lifeless ferocious looking Liger plush.