Arrival at the Hotel

~~~ Day 2

"Brrrr.....! IT'S COLD!" Cold wind blew in the mountain air as it woke everyone from their sleep.

"Where's the fire?!" Gokudera shouted as he rubbed his arms with his bare hands.

"It got extinguished by the wind during the nights." Spanner said calmly.

"When did you guys got a blanket?!?" Tsuna exclaimed, looking at Bel, Fran, Xanxus, Squalo, Mukuro, Shoichi, Spanner, Basil and the girls.

"Easy. We go to the city and bought them." Shoichi answered.

"Where did you guys get the money?" Yamamoto questioned, getting up from where he slept and rubbing his nose.

"Lussuria-san gave us some." I pin replied.

"EXTREME! WHERE DID YOU GET THE MO- ACHOO!" Ryohei screamed before sneezing aloud.

"Heehee! We went to the city and 'borrowed' some!" Lussuria replied.

"By stealing you mean," Fran said, standing up from his place too.

"Fran-kun! You shouldn't have said that!" Lussuria whined.

"Shishishi.... The prince doesn't hide the truth." Bel laughed as he jumped up from his sitting position.

"How can you say that! What if the people that you stole from come looking for you?!" Tsuna shouted in distress. Just then, a shout was heard from a distance away.

".......HEY!! RETURN US OUR MONEY! IT'S OUR HARD-EARNED MONEY YOU KNOW!" From a distance, the voices get louder and louder. The silhouettes of human became clearer and distinguishable.

"HIE! It's them!!" Tsuna screamed.

"Juudaime! Let's run before they catch up to us!" Gokudera suggested as they packed up their stuff and ran towards the bus where all the senseis slept and spent their night in.

"Reborn!! We have to run!!" Tsuna shouted.

"What trouble did you cause again, Dame-Tsuna?" Reborn asked calmly as he slid open the bus' doors.

"Senpai caused the troubles this time!" Tsuna replied as he hopped on board.

"I can totally see that, Kora!" Colonello said as he shielded his eyes from the rising sun and saw the angry group of citizens running towards them with different kinds of weapons in their hands.

"Let's head off then," Reborn said calmly yet again before sliding the bus' doors close.

"Vroom!" the engines started as Fon stepped hard on the pedal and off they went before the citizens could reach them.

~~~In the bus

"Phew.... They're gone.." Yamamoto said as he glanced back at the citizens that were getting further and further away from their mode of transport.

"What's wrong with you guys?! Worrying Juudaime like that!" Gokudera said, standing up.

"Ushishishi..... it was fun." Bel snickered childishly.

"HOW? Is that fun?!" Gokudera retorted.

"Maa.. maa..." Yamamoto laughed before pushing Gokudera down back to his seat beside Tsuna by his shoulders.

"It's fine, Gokudera-kun. So, where are we going next?" Tsuna turned his attention to Reborn who picked up the microphone and begin to speak again.

"The next stop where we are going to visit will be Fukuoka!" Skull snatched over the mike in Reborn's hands and announced. Unfortunately for him, Reborn's face darkened as he raised his leg and kicked Skull back to his seat and the helmet man fell unconscious.

"Fukuoka?! Isn't that in Kyushu? Why did we go Hokkaido first then!?" Tsuna shouted.

"Don't complain! Kora! This is the schedule!" Colonello rebutted.

"And what kind of schedule is that!!" Tsuna half shouted half whined.

~~~Fukuoka

"Reborn, isn't the Hataku Dontaku happening around this time of the year? Why are there only us here in Fukuoka.......?" Tsuna trailed off as he looked around. The group stood in front of the stage where it hung the banner that read 'Hataku Dontaku'.

"They had a lower budget this year," Mammon explained.

"Lower budget? Fine. Then what about the explanation of cars driving here?" Tsuna asked as cars drove past them.

"Everyone! We're gonna have a jump shot this time round!" Yuni announced immediately after what Tsuna said, completely ignoring him.

"1....2.....3!" Everyone jumped. Well, obviously not everyone. Xanxus, Tsuna, Hibari and Mukuro didn't get into the picture. Xanxus didn't bother to jump, Tsuna's reaction was slow, and both Hibari and Mukuro was too engrossed in fighting to even jump.

After a round of messing around in Fukuoka, it was evening already.

~~~In front of Vongola Hotel

"Umm.... We are here for.....?" Tsuna stared hard at the signboard that was stuck onto the top of the doorframe.

"Rest for the night of course!" Fon replied, smiling.

"Ushishi..... Finally a better place for the prince to sleep." Bel grinned.

"Go on in," Reborn said, facing Tsuna.

Hesitantly, Tsuna lifted his hands and pushed open the doors of the hotel.

"!! Kyoko-chan! Haru! I pin! Chrome too!" Tsuna exclaimed, seeing the girls kneeling on the floor, Japanese style.

"Tsuna-kun! Minna! We welcome you!" Kyoko smiled brightly.

"Tsuna-kun.... Mukuro-sama...." Chrome muttered shyly.

"Kufufu.... You look good Chrome." Mukuro praised, smirking as Chrome blushed a light shade of pink.

"Minna! We have been traveling for quite some time, how about we take a bath first?" Haru suggested, smiling from ear to ear.