Training

Next Morning~

Everyone has gathered in a meeting room in the hotel.

"Good morning everyone!!" Dino greeted cheerfully even if the atmosphere in the room was heavy.

"Everybody's so tensed up." Dino mused aloud to himself.

"Alright let's start today's work, shall we?" Reborn stepped forward and asked, earning a few nods from the students.

"Immediately after this, training will resume. But training isn't the same anymore. You will be learning different things with different senseis." Reborn started.

"Different Senseis? Reborn, you're not teaching us anymore?" Tsuna questioned.

"Yes. I will be instructing mostly the Martial Arts Club members, Ryohei and Lussuria, along with Shoichi." Reborn nodded.

"Eh? Then I'm not under Verde anymore?" Shoichi was shocked at the change of senseis as he had never been under Reborn before.

"Yes. Verde will be handling the Physics Laboratory students along with Spanner and Kyoko." Fon answered.

"So I'm still under Verde huh." Spanner said monotonously while sucking a lollipop and eyeing Lambo and Levi who are in the Physics Club. Kyoko sat there looking stunned.

"Who am I under?" Gokudera asked suddenly.

"You're under Fon along with Bel, Haru and I pin." Dino smiled.

"Huh? Then who's Colonello-sensei going to teach?" Gokudera questioned.

"I'll be taking Yamamoto, Squalo and Basil. Kora!" Colonello smirked at the surprised face of Yamamoto.

"We're finally going to have a sensei?!" Yamamoto beamed.

"Reborn, is Yuni-sensei my teacher?" Tsuna asked.

"Yes. You and Xanxus." Reborn nodded.

"Tch." Xanxus eyed Yuni with one eye before closing both.

"Then... Skull is Hibari-san's sensei....?" Tsuna asked carefully, looking at both said people back to forth.

"Half true. Dino will be assisting Skull." Colonello answered.

"Yep! We'll be training together Kyoya!" The Italian man chimed.

"Hn." Hibari stood up and walked out.

"Hey! Kyoya! Skull! C'mon! Let's go!" Dino fumbled for a purple ring on the table in front of the senseis before dashing after Hibari with Skull behind him grumbling about something about his death.

"A-ah no.. is Mammon-sensei is still our sensei?" Chrome asked timidly.

"Is there any problem?" Mammon asked threateningly to the young girl.

"N-no... thank goodness." Chrome shook her head and smiled.

"Alright, so that's all for the training partners. Now we will give you guys each a ring." Fon stepped up.

"Only the chosen 13 will receive as theirs have broken yesterday. Hibari would have had his by now and you guys will receive it now." Finishing, Colonello picked up a ring and tossed it to Tsuna who barely caught it at the last minute.

"This... looks and feels different than yesterday." Tsuna mused aloud as he looks at his ring curiously. The orange gem in the middle shone brightly in the light. Each and every chosen 13 receives theirs after Tsuna's respectively.

"Alright, we'll go into training immediately now," Reborn announced as everyone stood up from their chairs and head out of the room following their respective senseis.