White Angels of the Parallel Worlds

~~~ Meanwhile in Rainbow,

"So, Lambo, I pin. Have you decided which club to join?" Fon asked. Lambo and I pin had come to Rainbow as asked. The duo looked at each other for a moment before nodding their heads.

"Yep! I'm going to join the Physics Club!" Lambo announced excitedly.

"And, I'm gonna join the Martial Arts Club." I pin said shyly.

"Mmm... Okay. Here, these are the forms." Fon nodded in approval as he passed them the entry forms. The duo took the forms and fill up the necessary information immediately.

"Alright. You guys are officially in the clubs you chose." Fon announced as he collected the forms. Lambo and I pin looked at each other and smiled.

"You guys can go and rest now." Fon smiled.

"Um.. Is Yuni-Sensei okay?" I pin asked in concern when she saw the greenette sitting heads down on a chair nearby.

"Yea. She's okay. Just a little tired." Fon assured them with a comforting smile as he send them off to the lift.

"Ha... I wish she's just a little tired...." Fon said to nobody when the lift went down.

~~~ Dorm 2, Byakuran's POV

"Argh.... I-It h-hurts..." I clutched my head tightly as I mumbled out words I can't even make out myself. Everyone was asleep, the room was silent, except for slight snoring noises. I flipped my body to the left as I shut my eyes tightly. The pain in my head was unbearable. I wish I could faint right there right now. But suddenly, I blacked out.

~~~ An unknown place

"Urgh... W-where am I....?" I sat up groggily. Looking around, I find myself sitting on a lush green field. A huge pond was spread out to the right of me with pretty little bluebell flowers growing around its circumference and a red hot volcano with pomegranate flowers blooming bright red under the volcano on my left. Looking behind, a field of yellow bright daisies, mysterious indigo colored wolfsbane, and purplish bellflowers filled my sight. The smell of fresh flowers was refreshing. I stood up slowly on my feet. I looked down, finding myself not in the school's uniform anymore. In its place, a pure white shirt, white pants and a purple jacket was replaced. Looking behind, I find a huge pair of white wings spread out behind me, rainbow sparkles raining down from it.

'Wings? Since when did I have them?' I was confused. Walking forwards with my black boots tapping lightly on the fresh grass, I look around at my surroundings.

'A volcano? Why am I here in the first place?' I tilted my head.

"Me #100... Look up..." I heard a voice. And it's not any other voice. It's my voice! I looked up immediately and I widened my eyes as big as possible. 'I', was littering the sky. There were maybe 100s of me hovering in the sky. Exactly the same look. Exactly the same wings. And exactly the same voice.

"Come... #100" One of them called.

"W-who are you g-guys?" I stuttered, unable to believe that there are so many 'me' in front of myself.

"We are you." Another 'me' said.

"Come. Fly." The same one repeated.

"F-fly?" I blinked twice as I looked at their wings. They flapped.

"Yes. Soar with the wings you have been gifted." One of 'me' said. I looked behind, at my wings. I flicked my shoulders, the wings flapped. I widened my eyes.

"Whoosh!" I flapped my wings a little more consciously as my wings boosted me into the air. Flapping my snow white wings again, I felt myself hovering in the air, next to the many 'me's.