The half truth revealed

~~~Next morning, Dorm 2, 0600

"VOII!! IT'S MORNING!" Squalo screamed as he sat up on his bed.

"Shi..shi... Stop disturbing the p....rince's s...leep." Bel's voice was muffled as he dug his face into the bolster, trying to mute out Squalo's voice.

"I was dreaming, ya know. Stupid long haired Senpai." Fran insulted as he sat up, his teal colored hair disheveled.

"Shut up, trash." Xanxus spat as he flipped his body around and continued sleeping.

"Kufufu... Squalo, shut up or I'll send you to hell." Mukuro laughed eerily under his blanket which was covered over his head when Squalo shouted.

"Mou~ Squ-chan, stop waking us up like this every single day~" Lussuria complained, but nevertheless, he woke up.

"Hn. Shut up, herbivores." Hibari felt a tick on his forehead. Living with 7 people in a room is already a torture for him, and he definitely can't tolerate the noise he was experiencing now. Hibari jumped off his bed and flashed his tonfas at Squalo.

"Voi.... You want to fight?" Squalo narrowed his eyes at Hibari and pulled out his sword.

"Hn. So, that you can shut up." Hibari glared.

"Wait guys. Where is the marshmallow freak?" Fran asked when a fight was about to ensue in the room. Everyone turned towards Byakuran's bed. It was neatly arranged. But something was missing. The white dragon plush.

"Everything is still here. Except for the plush." Squalo stopped the fight with Hibari and walked over to Byakuran's area and checked his cupboards. His clothes are still there."

"Ushishi... No need to worry so much. The marshmallow freak probably woke up earlier than us and left or the bathroom. Not such a big business, right?" Bel woke up, hearing the commotion of the albino missing.

"Yeah, Senpai's right. That would probably be the case." Fran added in. Everyone then nodded. Fran then walked out of the room followed by Squalo and Hibari. Mukuro disappeared into the mist as Bel and Xanxus kept on sleeping. Lussuria walked out of the room too. Everyone stayed silent. That cheery albino never went missing before.

~~~Rainbow, 0645

"Yuni, I guess it's time for you to tell us everything?" Reborn started as usual. The Senseis including Dino who has been updated of what had happened has gathered in Rainbow to get things straight.

"Yes. I'm prepared to tell you guys what's going on with me. Have you guys prepared yourselves? The things you guys are going to absorb would be quite heavy in the sense." Yuni warned.

"Of course we are ready Kora!" Colonello assured her.

"Yeah. Yuni, you can speak now." Dino nodded.

~~~ Yuni told them everything

"Y-yuni... I-is that t-true....?" Skull stuttered, unable to believe the greenette, just like how Byakuran reacted when he first heard the truth. Yuni nodded.

"Yes. And currently, Byakuran is heading off to find his comrades. So, he's not in school anymore." Yuni informed them.

"Since when?!" Colonello asked, surprised that Byakuran could leave without them noticing.

"Yesterday night. I sent him off. Don't worry, he'll be fine." Yuni assured them with a smile.

"Why didn't you tell us?' Verde asked.

"It'll wake the whole school up. And Byakuran don't intend to do that." Yuni answered.

"But he should at least tell us," Mammon added in.

"Let me tell you something guys," Yuni said seriously.

~~~Yuni told them about Byakuran and her ability

"Y-Yuni.. You and Byakuran can travel through parallel worlds?" Dino asked in disbelief.

"Yes. We can." Yuni nodded her head.

"I suppose we cannot tell the students the news?" Reborn, who has been silent all this while, spoke.

"Depends on you guys. We still have 10 months before that thing happens." Yuni replied.

"Reborn, you have any plans?" Colonello asked.

"We bring them on a trip," Reborn said shortly.

"HUH?" Everyone looked at Reborn like he had grown two heads.

"Reborn! Did you hear what Yuni said earlier? Or are you sleeping with your eyes wide open? I knew you could do that!" Colonello said.

"Of course I did hear. That's why I suggested bringing them for a trip." Reborn replied calmly.

"Ha... Reborn, what are you planning this time round?" Dino sighed.

"Wait, I'm okay with the trip part. But if the students have to fight, then what about Lambo and I pin? They haven't had any training yet." Fon spoke up.

"They'll be fine Fon, those kids have the potential," Yuni assured him with a bright smile, but Fon don't look really convinced. But he still believe it anyway. Yuni is always someone who you can trust.

"So, back to the trip part. Reborn, what do you have in mind?" Mammon asked.

"Around Japan." Reborn smirked when everyone had their mouths dropped wide open.

"Reborn, tell me you're kidding." Verde looked at Reborn.

"I'm not. Judging on what Yuni said earlier, the students will have to travel around Japan to know what they are protecting." Reborn explained.

"That makes sense." Fon nodded his head. Everyone widened their eyes at Reborn's fast analyzation in the problem they are facing right now.

"Well, that's a good idea. What do you think guys?" Yuni nodded her head in approval as well as Mammon and Verde.

"O-okay.. That will probably work." Colonello said, depressed that he didn't think that far.

"I'm fine with it." Dino smiled and nodded.

"Same here." Fon smiled too.

"Yeah! Me too!" Skull agreed.

"So, that's settled then," Reborn said and everyone nodded their heads. Just then, someone burst into the room.

"Sensei! Byakuran's missing! He's not present for breakfast and we can't find him anywhere!" It was Tsuna. He had an urgent tone in his voice.

"Ah. Just nice. Tsuna. Call everyone to gather in Stars. Immediately." Reborn ordered. Tsuna froze at the sudden command.

"Do I have to tell you a second time? Dame-Tsuna?" Reborn smirked as he pull out his gun as Tsuna ran away shrieking and saying multiple 'Hai!'

"Are we telling them straight away?" Dino asked.

"Yes." Reborn said before heading to the lift, so did everyone else.