LET'S GO!

~~~The next day, 0800

After breakfast, everyone gathered at the field in front of Sun.

"Alright, everyone. We will be leaving this school for 5 days, every one of you should know that." Fon started as he stepped in front.

"Yeah. And our first stop will be at Nagoya. Kora!" Colonello informed.

"Che. Like I care." Squalo folds his arms across his chest. His blue canvas bag in the shape of a shark head hung loosely on his right shoulder.

"What did you say?! Squalo?!" Colonello narrowed his eyes at the rude behaviour.

"Maa...Maa... We should board the bus now, right?" Yamamoto reasoned as he moved his hands in a pacifying manner.

"Everyone. Board the bus." Reborn ordered as everyone started for the bus. The snowy white bus was parked at the front gate. It was plain but elegant. It's outer hard metal cover was pure white in color while the seats inside were cushioned with dark black soft and comfy cushions.

"Wao," Hibari commented when he saw the bus. Glancing into the bus, the ravenette immediately narrowed his eyes at the space provided in the bus. He was obviously not pleased. He walked forwards and leapt.

"K-Kyoya!" Dino called as he saw the prefect settled himself comfortably in a lying position on top of the bus, laying his purple canvas bag beside him. His backpack was a plain purple color with a hedgehog keychain hanging from the zip.

"Hibari-san! You'll get a cold if you stay up there!" Tsuna called in concern, but the ravenette only gave the brunette a glare before closing his eyes. Tsuna flinched at the glare before boarding the bus followed by Gokudera who 'Tch' at Hibari's behaviour. Yamamoto just laughed mindlessly before boarding the bus too.

"VOI! Stop laughing and hurry the hell up!!" Squalo screamed from behind Yamamoto who just apologized casually.

"Hn." Xanxus boarded the bus silently.

"Ushishi.... the prince is excited." Bel followed after.

"Tch. Italians traveling Japan." Fran commented and board the bus.

"Kufufu.... this trip will be interesting...."  Mukuro smirked to himself.

"Mukuro-sama, do you have something in mind?" Chrome asked from behind.

"I have, Chrome. It's just a guess. Don't worry about it. Kufufu..." Mukuro answered and smiled.

"Hai. Mukuro-sama." The duo then boarded the bus.

"Haru-chan! Let's enjoy this trip! Ne?" Kyoko boarded the bus excitedly.

"Yeah! Of course desu!" Haru replied with equal excitement.

"Thou is excited too!" Basil grinned and leapt onto the bus.

"Uhhh... Spanner, do you think this bus will be safe to board?" Shoichi asked worriedly.

"Shoichi, we have these people on board you know. It'll never be safe no matter where you are." Spanner replied casually, sucking on his lollipop.

"I guess you're right. Ha...." The red head sighed and boarded along with his blonde friend.

"Wait for Lambo-san!" Lambo called excitedly as he practically jumped on board.

"Wait! Lambo!" I pin called as she followed him on board.

"EXTREME!" Ryohei shouted his motto before boarding the bus and earning a glare from the ravenette atop the bus.

"I'm excited about this trip~~" Lussuria squealed.