Chapter #5- Shredder

{Rachel}

FINALLY 3 days of being grounded it's finally over!!! Being home all day is so boring. Now that I'm free i went to go hang out with April's. She later said if I wanted to go see the turtles and I was like ya sure since Raph and I are like close. As we enter the lair we saw a lot of robots all over the living room and I just stood there in shocked.

"Guys what happened." I said all worried.

"The Kraang attacked our lair so we fought back." said Leo.

As me and April check the dojo room by kicking a lot of kraang heads we saw Splinter down in the ground.

"Master Splinter." me and April said together as we ran towards him to help him.

"Are you okay" I said helping him get up.

"Yes don't worry girls I'm fine." he said in a bit of pain.

"Who would do this to you." I said kinda sad.

"I've got a feeling it's Shredder." said Raph in a angry voice.

"It could." said Mikey.

"We don't know yet my sons, but we can't do revenge." said Splinter in a calm voice.

"We could Splinter." said Raph really angry.

"Raphael like I said we don't yet maybe it could of had been the kraang but beside that you got to calm down cause revenge is not the answer." said Splinter.

"Fine." said Raph.

I wanted to know who was Shredder but right now is not the time to talk about him.

After cleaning the mess up Donnie was checking if everyone was okay. I knew they wouldn't be hurt since their strong. Later I talked to Raph.

"You okay Raph." I said in a worried voice.

"Yeah I'm fine thanks." He said in a smile.

I just smiled back

"I'm sorry for my anger talk earlier." he said in a bit of sad tone.

"It's okay I feel you." I said to cheer him up.

"Also thank you for not leaving and not get creeped out by this." he said.

"Of course." I said in a smile.

After that me,April and Casey went home all worried about the turtles and Splinter but I knew their a strong family.

As I get home I see a note in the kitchen counter and I read it.

Rachel

Your Grandfather and I have business meetings in the other side of New York so we won't be home till tomorrow at morning and I want to close everything. We will call as soon as we can. There's spaghetti and meatballs or some leftovers. Don't answer the door so stay safe.

~Grandma Anne

"Great." I said.

After the reading the note I just grabbed some spaghetti and meatballs with some sprite and for dessert chocolate ice cream since I workout all month. 1 hour later I took a shower, put pjs
(Black long sleeve that showing my small abs stomach and shorts that look like boxers) I lay in bed and hearing Eminem on my iPhone.

{Raphael}

Ugh patrolling is so boring!!! We've been looking for Karai since she became a mutant and be been trying to check the street if everything is fine.

"Dudes look it's the kraang." said Mikey.

"Come on guys lets go kick some kraang butt." said Leo.

We later charge towards the kraang and we later saw some notes.

Donnie check the notes while the others and I check for mutation or any signs about Karai.

"Oh boy." said Donnie in a worried voice.

"What is it Donnie." said Leo

"You guys can check this at home but for now let's leave." said Donnie as we heard police car sirens.

As we enter the lair Donnie told Leo to get Splinter and take home to the lab to show him and us about the notes.

As soon as Donnie got to his lab he put some doctor gloves and showed us the notes. It was a plan of an attack. Later we saw a picture of Rachel and in front of her in the picture it said "WANTED/DESTROY" so I knew that Rachel was in great danger. Later we saw a iPad. As we turn it on we had a message by Shredder ...himself.

"Hello turtles if your seeing this message, I want you to know that we know all about your little blonde friend but besides that we will go after her so you better watch her back. Anyway if one day I get her I will end her life in pain so don't forget about this." said shredder laughing as the iPad message turned off.

Everybody gasped but me, I just threw the table in the air. I was SO angry.. REALLY angry
I went so crazy that Donnie had to give me an antidote to calm me down. I felt dizzy later I passed out.

As I woke up I found myself in my room. I checked my alarm clock it was 7:00 am and I later went in the kitchen. Splinter told me if I was fine and I told him I said was fine. I later told him about how I went last night because I was so angry. He stood quiet for a moment and told me that to not let my anger avoid things. I agreed. Later I called Rachel if she was fine.

*phone conversation*

"Hey Raph." said Rachel in a worried and scared voice.

"Rachel are you okay." I said kinda worried.

"Yeah I'm fine can you come over please." she said.

"Yeah sure I'll be there in a few minutes." I said.

"Okay bye." she said.

*End of conversation*

Few minutes later I made it to Rachel's home. I jumped towards the roof side of her bedroom window.

"Rachel what's wrong." I said worried as I enter her room.

she there..just stood looking at her arm and later said.

"Raph I'm scared I woke up this morning and I.. I noticed my arm was kinda bleeding and after cleaning my bloody arm I noticed this kind large scar on my arm. It looks like someone was trying to cut me with a large blade when I was asleep." She said all scared.

After we she told me and showed me her scar I later knew it was... Shredder.