Chapter #36- Goodbye Kiss

{Rachel}

When Renet sent me and the turtles home, it didn't really send us where we wanted to. Renet's powers took us back to 16 years ago before our present time. We were in Tokyo, when Splinter lived in there.

After 6 months of being in a time travel, I have seen the whole story of Splinter and Shredder back in Tokyo when Tang Shen was alive and when Karai was a baby. Tang Shen was a beautiful and kind woman who was also a doting mother and wife. It was nice to see Splinter's family before it was ruined by Shredder.

A day after we returned to the present time I had to go to Russia so that I can train and control my powers.

As I pack my bags with clothes and memories in my bedroom, I hear a knock on my door.

I go answer the door and it was Raphael.

"Hey Raphael." I said opening my door for Raphael and going back to packing my bag.

"Hey, uh are you really going to Russia?" asked Raphael closing my door.

"Yeah but don't worry, I'll be back when I can." I replied

"Are you sure." said Raphael kind of worried.

"Yes Raph." I said.

"Alright just asking." said Raphael in a nervous tone.

"Okay, I'm leaving New York around midnight." I said.

"That's in 3 hours." said Raphael surprised.

"Yeah." I said finishing packing my bag.

"Okay, I'll just leave you now so you can get ready." said Raphael leaving my room.

"Raph wai-." I said but Raphael left my room.

>Rachel sigh<

*At Midnight*

As I checked that everyone was asleep, I quietly close my door and walk quickly exit the lair.

But as I almost left the sewer lair I hear,
"You said goodbye to the others but your not going to say goodbye to me."

I turned to see that Raphael was holding my hand.

"Well since you left my room when I was gonna say something but now that you're here, I am gonna say goodbye to you." I said to Raphael.

"Sorry." said Raphael in a frown.

"It's alright." I said smiling, which made him smile again.

Raphael later gave me a hug and whispered in my ear, "I'm gonna miss you."

I said, "Same here."

Out of nowhere, we kissed.

After months of not feeling his soft lips. I finally got to feel his soft lips before I leave.

We later ended our kiss.

"Sorry about that." said Raphael blushing.

"It's okay." I said smiling and blushing too.

When Raphael was gonna go back to the lair, he couldn't let go of my hand and it was hard to let go.

I later climbed up the sewer lair and head to a nearby rooftop and turned into my dragon mutant.

I later flew to Russia, thinking about the kiss.