Chapter #25- Trapped

{Raph}

It's been almost a month when Rachel's grandparents revealed to us that they were mutants.

I mean I don't care that Rachel is half mutant, it's just that her father might be the reason why Shredder is after her.

Honestly I hate keeping secrets from Rachel but I can't tell her about this secret. Since this is her grandparents' secret. Also I promised on not telling her about this.

I'm afraid that one day she'll discover about this and she'll never forgive us about this. But I hope for the best that she'll take the secret well.

*Later that day at 8:30 pm*

As we're getting prepared for a another patrolling night in about an hour, Donnie called us in his lab.

Leo, Mikey and I enter his lab, Donnie face expression let me know that something was wrong.

"I found this in the building where we usually patrol." said Donnie showing a us a package that said "TO THE TURTLES."

As Donnie opens it, it was a iPad.

As we turned the iPad on, it was Shredder leaving us a message.

"Hello Turtles, if your seeing this tape I want you to pay close attention."

We just listened to the message.

"Guess who I have here." said Shredder laughing while hearing a girl screaming.

I started to get mad because I noticed that voice, it was Rachel. 

"Yes I have Rachel with me and if you want to save her life then you better come rescue her without any assistance from Casey Jones and April O' Neil. And you better hurry before you go to a funeral." said Shredder laughing and Rachel screaming while the iPad turned off.

I later throw my sai in the lab wall. Mikey tries to calm me down and with no hesitation, we went to go rescue Rachel without the help of Casey or April's.

As we enter Shredder's place, we couldn't find Rachel. Out of nowhere me and my brothers were attacked and surrounded by the foot clan.

They tied me and my brothers against Shredder's throne.

Later we see Shredder again.

He laughs.

"You foolish turtles, I couldn't believe that entered into your own trap." said Shredder.

"Where's Rachel." I said angrily.

"She's not here, I lied about having her at my lair but thank you for coming to her trap." said Shredder with a chuckle.

I just growled.

we try to escape but we were tied strongly.

Shredder later leaves.

Great, now we're trapped.

{Rachel}

When I entered the lair I bumped into Casey and April.

"Hey guys what a surprise." I said.

"S'up Rachel come to see Raph." said Casey with a smirk.

"No duh, anyway what are you two doing here?" I asked.

"I came to help out Donnie with an  experiment." said April.

"I'm going patrolling with them." said Casey.

"Kay." I said.

As we enter the dojo room, we see Splinter worried.

He later saw me and told me where were the turtles at. I said that I didn't know because I haven't seen them since yesterday.

"Splinter what's wrong." said April.

"Well I heard that Shredder had Rachel." said Splinter.

After hearing that, with no reaction we went to go rescue the turtles.

As we enter Shredder's throne hall quietly, we saw the turtles tied up in Shredder's throne wall.

"GUYS." said Casey.

"Casey look out." said Raph.

When Casey was running towards the turtles, there was a string line. So he ripped it off by pulling it when he was running which caused him to fall in the ground.

Out of nowhere, a beeping noise and red lights popped out.

"Sweet move, Casey." said April.

Later Shredder and Tiger Claw came out of nowhere.

"Greetings Rachel, are you ready to defeat me so you can save the turtles." said Tiger Claw.

"Sounds good to me." I say.

It was up to me, April and Casey to save the turtles from Shredder and Tiger Claw.