Chapter #23- Distance

{Rachel}

*1 week later*

FINALLY ... today is Friday and also no school on Monday so I have a 3 day weekend ..YES.

Anyway me and Raphael have been a little distance from each other and I'm kinda worried about my relationship with Raph.

We've been dating for almost 4 weeks and we haven't seen or spoken to each other for a while so I decided to stop by at the lair.

As I go inside the lair, I see Leonardo watching Space Heroes as always, Mikey is probably in his room and Donnie might be in his lab as usual.

As I enter the dojo room I see Master Splinter meditating.

"Hi Master Splinter, have you seen Raphael?" I asked.

"He's in his room." He said while meditating.

"Alright thank you." I said as I leave the dojo room but later I see Master Splinter stop meditating.

"My child, I see that you and Raphael have been a little distance with each other. Maybe you should go talk to him to clear things." said Splinter.

"That's what I'm gonna do right now." I said nicely.

"Every well." Splinter said going back to meditating.

As I leave the dojo room I head to Raph's bedroom.

As I knock on his door, he opens the door with a surprised expression on his face.

"Hi Rachel." He said.

"Hey Raph." I said with a smile.

"Come on in." said Raph opening the door so I could enter.

"Wow I never seen your bedroom until now and I've got to say that it's a cool bedroom." I said.

"Thanks." Raph said with a smile.

"Anyway I came here to see you." I said.

"Oh... tonight I wanted to stop by at your house because I really missed you too." Raph said with a blush.

* I chuckle*

Later our face came closer and closer together and later we ended up kissing.

I missed his kisses.

I could feel his arm around my waist while my hands are around his shoulders. Later we stopped kissing to take a breath for a moment.

After breathing for a few minutes went back to kissing.

Raph's lips later went down to my collarbone. As his soft lips touch my neck,a small moan come out of my mouth and he chuckles. Later his lips went back to my lips.

My lips later go to his neck and a groan came out of his mouth,I just smile while my lips go back to his lips.

Our make out session stops when someone knocks at Raph's door. As he goes to answer the door, he later shuts his door.

"Who was it Raph?" I asked.

"It was Leo, he told me that we had to go patrol the streets." said Raph.

"Oh okay." I said trying to fix myself so nobody would as questions.

As I see Raph get his sais I go towards him and give a kiss on his cheek.

"I'll text you later." I said with a smile.

"Okay." said Raph with a smirk.

"Maybe next time we can do this again but let's add a little bit more passion though." I said in a flirty voice with a smirk.

"I would like that." Raph said with a smirk.

As we leave his bedroom, Raph and the other head to patrol the streets of New York.