Chapter #29- Separated

{Rachel}

After escaping from the kraang I went back to my house and when I arrived, my grandparents dead bodies weren't there so I started to search for them but sadly I couldn't find them.

My tears started falling down my cheeks.
I can't believe I lost my family. I don't what do know since my house has been destroyed by the kraang.

The sunset ended and the moon came out of the sky. Now I have hide somewhere if I wanna survive the invasion. Before leaving to find a place to hide I grab small memory objects like my photos and my necklace given to me by my grandparents when I was a baby. 

As grab a coat, I put it on and find a place to stay. As I saw an abandoned house by the lair, I go inside to check if everything was fine and it was.

So I lie down on the cold floor and take out my pictures out of my pocket, I start to look at my pictures.

I had one picture of me,Casey and April on the last day of junior year also that day was when I met the turtles.

The other two pictures were of me and Raphael. One was when we became friends and the other one was when we began to date.

Four Of my pictures were me and my grandparents. When I was 5 years old till now.

My last picture was of me, Casey, April and the turtles.

I later put them back inside my pocket.

I later slept with tears falling down my cheeks.

"I hope Raph and the others are safe from harm."

{Raphael}

As Casey is driving towards April's summer farm house and everyone is asleep, I couldn't sleep because I'm worried about Rachel.

I later tell April to go in the back of the car so she can rest. She did, as she stood up she went towards Donnie and lay down next to him.

I just smile.

Now I sat in the front seat next to Casey.

"Hey Raph, why aren't you sleeping?" Casey asked.

"I can't, I'm worried about Rachel." I said sadly.

"Me too dude but don't worry she'll be fine, I know it." said Casey giving me hope.

"Yeah I guess you're right." I said.

I didn't sleep the whole time so I stayed up with Casey and we made it to April's summer farm house around 3:30am.

*Almost an hour later*

After getting inside and putting Leo in a warm bathtub everyone went to back to sleep since it was almost 4am. But I still didn't go to sleep, I stayed next to Leo until he wakes from his coma and I'm still worried about Rachel.

We're separated and I miss her so much.

I just hope that when we return, we find her safe from harm.

I still wait for Leo to wake up and he woke up from his coma, 3-4 days later.

Now I just hope that Rachel is safe.

Well guys that's it for today, I hope you enjoy it.

Also comment if you like and also comment on how you reacted to the TMNT season 3 finale.

I cried and went into shock for 3 days, no lie :/

Alright thank you so much and I'll update another chapter in the weekend since I have school.

Bye and Peace Out.