Chapter #46- Escaping The Dragon War

{Rachel}

This morning when I woke up, I heard music all over the forest and a lot of dragons were flying everywhere. I got confused. I decided to get up and ask my mother on what was going on.

I exit the cave, and I find her doing firelight.

"Mom, what's going on, why are a lot of dragons flying everywhere?" I asked.

"Today we're celebrating our 370 year anniversary of Dragon Day." She replied.

"Dragon Day?" I said.

"Dragon Day is a festival that we celebrate our victory when we defeated the red dragons, our arch enemies a long time ago." said my mother.

"Oh, so it's like Independence Day but instead it's a battle victory for the us." I said.

"Ex Actually." said my mother.

"Oh, but how do you celebrate it?" I asked.

"Well, you can celebrate it like a birthday but a little bit different like you can tell stories, dance and do dragon performance." said my mother.

"Kay." I said understanding it now.

*Later That Afternoon, In Dragon Day*

Dragon Day was a great celebration that I have ever heard and seen, a lot of dragons from all over the planet came to celebrate it with us and we got to see a lot of dragon performances. We also did a lot of activities but for now I get to just spend time relaxing and getting to meet new friends.

Right now a lot of couples are dancing in the sunset sky with beautiful glowing flowers.

I see my parents dancing and happily reunited
while my brother and his girlfriend are dancing as well.

All was perfect until we heard someone yell

"RED DRAGONS"!!!!!

Everyone stopped the festival and focused on the red dragons flying towards us.

I get closer to my parents and everyone else gets closer to each other.

The red dragon leader turned into his/her human form and it was a woman with red hair, She walks towards my mother.

"Hello Emma, nice to see you again after so many years when we were little. I do remember when I came here with my father when he had to talk to your father. But anyways I see you married and had kids." said the red dragon leader with a smirk looking at me, Dylan and my father.

"Well Kira, I see that you and your husband aren't together anymore." said my mother mocking Kira.

"Yeah I know, love doesn't work out, you'll understand when you and your husband divorce someday." said Kira looking at my mom and dad with a evil smile.

"Maybe not." said my mother with an angry face.

"So, how's the Dragon Day festival going so far?" asked Kira.

"It was fine until you came." said my mother with anger.

"Oh I'm so sorry for disturbing it, but don't worry, I brought a little something to make up the festival." said Kira with a evil smirk and smile.

Out of nowhere we hear bombs, we felt an explosion behind us. The back of the forest was destroyed and the fire had increased.

"ATTACK." yelled Kira.

She and her red dragon herd turned back into red dragons.

Our families and friends also turn into our dragon forms.

Just when I was turning into a dragon, Kira's red dragon tail hits me, making me fly away.

I land on top of a bushy tree.

I later come down and turn into a dragon.

As I fly, I fight a young red dragon.

We attacked each other so much that we collapsed in the grass.

My dragon form faded away and I turned back into a human form.

The young red dragon also turned into her human form.

I stand up weakly, I see the young red dragon girl also stand up and try to hit me but she failed.

When I grabbed her by her arm, I say

"Who are you?"

"Isn't it obvious, I'm the leader's red dragon's daughter." said the girl.

I stay in shock until she tried to hit me again but also failed.

I later got her by her arm and punched her so hard that I made her fall in the ground.

She stood up weakly with a evil smirk and said,

"Well nice to meet you, I'm Sam by the way.
Now I'm gonna destroy you." said Sam yelling and running towards me.

"Not if I can help it." I said running towards her and yelling while running towards her.

We both later went into a ninjutsu fight until she collapsed again.

Dylan running towards me, grabs my arm and kept on running.

"Dylan, what are you doing?" I asked while running.

"Mom said we have to leave Dragon Planet right now since the bombs are getting more deadly." said Dylan running.

I later see some dragons turning into their human forms and running away from harm.
I saw some of the dragons dead on the floor. I wish I could do something but I have to keep up with the others.

My mom later opened some basements fast and got some big spacecrafts ready.

I got in own spacecraft and flew away from the deadly bombs.

As the spacecrafts flew up the skies, I saw some of the red dragon people cheering for their victory, but one red dragon flew and chased my spacecraft.

Because of the red dragon chasing my spacecraft, I lost the others and I didn't know where I was flying to. Luckily I later lost the red dragon but the bad news was that I was lost in the middle of space and I didn't know where everyone else was.

I later knew that I was on my own and I had to find the others before anything bad can happen.

I don't know where I was but luckily I escaped the dragon war.